Long Distance

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Tuesday Q&A: Watch Me

Just a little off but not behind schedule this week. I can't be behind, Thursday's post already exists. I must be off though, here it is Tuesday and I am sitting at the keys. This will post today. I think I have shared my approach before, I prefer writing the week's posts on Sundays and scheduling them to post on the appropriate days. It gives me a chance to let my thoughts sit for a minute, then check for typos and edit before it goes live. There is a perk to same day posts though, they're just completely off the cuff so I am far less inclined to self-censor. I know you're laughing, you're saying she doesn't self-censor. I do, trust me, things infinitely more outrageous than what makes it to print float through my thoughts constantly. 
I think this post will lend itself really well to off the cuff, uncensored me. I think before I am done I am going to add an outrageously inappropriate for public photo to it, hit save and live with the consequences. It's Tuesday, the most muggle day of the week. Let's get in trouble. 
The idea for the post has been floating around for a week or two. There's a rough outline in my rough outline notebook. I have explained before how Q&A Tuesdays work. I have explained my ocd before, Tuesdays are for Q&As. I forgot to ask allan for questions again. I forgot to tell him to make it a standing order, questions every week allan by Friday. There check that off the To Do List. So I asked allan for questions on Saturday I think. He followed directions, he typically does. I didn't give him a theme, just send anything. He sent 3 great questions, that completely do not fit this week's agenda. But my ocd says that Tuesdays are for questions, preferably questions asked by slave allan. Although for the record if my followers wished to ask me a question, I'd be happy to add them to a Tuesday post. I'm going to answer a question allan asked in an email that he intended to be answered for him. 
The question was; is it appropriate for me to watch your broadcasts on Chaturbate I am your slave, should I see you this way? Let's expand this to fit here. 

Mistress Cassidy, I sessioned with you in 20**, I moved away, should I watch you?
Mistress I haven't seen you irl yet, but I intend to, should I watch you?
Cassidy we use to work parties together, should I watch you? 
Cassidy we go to the same parties, should I watch you?
Denise, we went to high school together, should I watch you? 
Denise- Cassidy, which do you prefer now? I am your BFF, should I watch you?

Well, are you my friend? Do you want to be? Are you cool? Is this one of my current projects? What do the cool people do? They support their friends projects. I feel like I have said this once or twice.  If you are awake at midnight I would love for you to come hang out with me while I broadcast. 
Why should you? Well aren't I the most charming person you know? Don't you want to spend time with me? More seriously, I am trying to build a following. The hours I am available to broadcast are not the busiest hours on the site. The number of people hanging out in a room is one of the factors that determines where one's room is shown on the list of broadcasters to choose from.  My public broadcasts are very conservative compared to other broadcasters. Viewers on Chaturbate can view and message broadcasters for free with or without signing up as a member. I save the most risque parts of my broadcasts for private shows when viewers pay for them.  One of things that keeps a viewer in your room, improving the probability that they will choose to engage in a private show, is how well the broadcaster is engaging with her followers. If my room is packed with my friends, it will be engaging. 
 
What will you see if you come hang out? You will see me start off the night looking pretty, I hope, with fresh make-up and my hair done. You'll see me being flirty. Which I think mostly looks silly. You'll probably see me roll my eyes at some of the screen names and pick up lines the muggles use. You'll hear me say no, a lot. You may hear me negotiate a private session, it may include some adult language but that is more commonly done in private messages. You may hear me retell stories you have heard before, and I bet a bunch that you have not. You may hear me tell a story about you, I promise I will protect your privacy and I assure you I only share stories that are happy memories. You will probably be flattered. You may see flashes of nudity.  You'll hear my favorite songs. You may see me quite enjoy myself, but not quite thoroughly enjoy myself. I save that for private sessions. I will duck out occasionally for private sessions as they happen. If you're so inclined, there's an option to spy on private sessions for a fee. For what it is worth, people spying on private shows are anonymous. Unless I happen to notice that the tip counter is moving at a rate reflecting that there additional viewers, I will not even know that someone is watching, I definitely won't know that it is you watching. Know how much time I spend worried about who spied on my shows? Exactly zero seconds. Watch me, I like an audience. I do not engage in anything, anywhere, that I wouldn't smile to know that every adult on the planet signed in to see and enjoyed. And when I come back from a private or at the end of the night, you may see me look tired, but quite satisfied. 



No comments:

Post a Comment