Long Distance

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Voyeuristic Thursday: 10 Weeks of Self-Inflicted Punishment



A kind and patient Mistress Cassidy
The following is slave allan's assignment from last week. If you missed my post last Thursday, his assignment was late, leaving Mistress to write her own post for Thursday at 3 in the morning. On the one hand, allan failed to complete a task by a specific deadline, and he failed to ask for an extension. I am a rather indulgent top. I said that to a very good friend of mine the other day, while her and I do not have a dynamic, she is active in the scene and knows me better than most. She laughed when I said I was indulgent. You cowered before me,I was frightening. <--- my favorite scene from my favorite movie, 100 cool points to whomever identifies it. I send candy to a little who is not My little because it warms my heart when she asks for more spankies please. I take calls from My Hazey kitten at 6 AM, that are not emergencies even after she has been told emergency calls only at that hour. If slave allan had simply asked for an extension, if he had even messaged me within say an hour of the deadline and explained what had happened, I would have said I understand. I would have said that it was OK allan, tend to your responsibilities and I hope you're not too uncomfortable after your procedure. I would have made a note to Myself to follow up and ask allan how he was feeling on Friday. I am typing this on that Friday, it will be next Thursday when this posts. How are you feeling slave?  Perhaps my indulgent nature is not appreciated because it has been awhile since I shared how strict I am in public. At parties we see Mistress Cassidy massage guests with Dreamer and Dancer, the volume seldom going past a moderate 6. On CB we hear Mistress patiently explain to would be subbie boys, please don't use dismissive terms like sweetie to compliment a top, Goddess is more appropriate and My Goddess is not if I haven't claimed you. I am so patient, how do you not know that? On the other hand, allan failed to complete a task. No further explanation or justification is needed for what comes next. 



slave you will not be released from your task. Your task is being expanded. You will continue to give yourself 5
 Mistress having far more fun 
whacks, once a week, on the same day. You are to pick a day and tell me via email within an hour of reading this. If you find you can not complete your task on the day you choose you are to send me an email explaining why and ask permission to swap days. (That should have been understood without me needing to explain that allan) And you will now do 10, You will first do 5 on the spot you last used, and then 5 more on a new spot. Are these written directions clear enough? If for example the last week you gave yourself 5 on your right inner thigh, this week you are to do 5 on your right inner thigh again and then 5 on say your left upper arm. The following week you would begin with your upper arm and then 5 on a fresh spot. You are then to send me an email with THREE sentences only. The post below, while it is very well written allan, it does illustrate that you still have not heard me when I say you need to be more concise. The 3 sentences will 1. verify the task was completed, 2. state where you delivered these slaps, and 3. one statement of your thoughts. You will be released from this task when I feel like releasing you, if ever. Do not ask to be excused from it again. 



Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack is a familiar sound to me. Five whacks applied to my inner thigh with a wooden shower brush once every week is the punishment given to me by Mistress Cassidy. Nine times this ritual has played out. This week being the tenth time. Why do I have to do this to myself, one might ask.  For that, there is no one better to tell you why than Mistress Cassidy herself. Here is the link to her post where I was assigned this task.
 http://mistresscassidycreamsmusings.blogspot.com/2018/08/q-tuesday-floggers-and-impact-toys.html

When I started the task I confess I did silently question the punishment. I reread the post because I didn't think I had said something so terribly wrong. Even after rereading the post I said "Really" in my private thoughts. But I did not challenge Mistress's assignment, I just gather up the tools I needed for the task and set myself to it. I stripped completely, pulled on the panties and sat on the edge of my bed. I picked up the brush looked at my target spot and swung. I remember thinking "l know when it is going hit. Where is the anticipation in this? "CRACK" the back of the shower brush connected with flesh. The result was surprising. When the brush first hit I was startled by the noise it made. That commanding thud of the impact and the higher pitch ricochet sound resulting from exploding flesh. I saw my skin turn red and my nerve ending was sending a message to my brain saying "I feel a sting". I brought the brush down equally as hard the second time, having the same reaction and actually saying out loud "Ouch! that hurt". I wimped out on number 3 and more or less just patted the skin. I was afraid of the hit. I immediately felt bad though. As a slave I had a feeling Mistress would disapprove of me holding back. So, on hits 4 and 5 I returned to the intensity of the first two impacts. I marveled at the darkness of the red forming on the impact zone. I then laid back and fought off the urge to brink myself to a release, But I did enjoy the stinging sensation for about 20 minutes before it diminished away. Over the next few weeks, I carried out the routine obediently as a good slave should. At some point, I realized I was looking forward to changing into panties and carrying out my task. I would try every few weeks to change it up and increase the force of the blow. I also started to wonder what it would feel like to strike other areas on my body. I contemplated trying to spank my backside, but I came to a conclusion first. It dawned on me then that I was thinking about this task all wrong. It wasn't a task to get me to like the feeling of spanking myself. No, It was a lesson for me to learn that I chose to be Mistress's slave and in doing so I am to carry out what she demands of me. My servitude is not solely for getting a tickle in my shorts. I knew then and there that I was doing this task, not for sexual gratification. I was spanking my thigh each week so Mistress would be pleased with my effort and hoping in return to hear her say "Good Slave". So for me now as Mistress Cassidy slave, I strive to complete a task not for what reward is in it for me. I complete it because it is what Mistress told me to do, and if she is happy when I am done. Then I did my part right.
 



As for the present task, I have asked Mistress for release from it. You can see the request in her group on FetLife at https://fetlife.com/groups/175329/group_posts/13352079?page=1#group_comment_120208815 Mistress has chosen to have me carry on for now. Tomorrow is a big one for this assignment, it is the tenth week. This time I have been asked to provide pictures of the task while in progress. I also think for week ten I will try an impact or two using the bristle side of the brush. What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. "Gulp!" Thank you, Mistress, for giving me the benefit to learn from my failure to complete my task. The email to confirm that I read the blog has been sent to you Ma'am. It will be with the utmost determination that I will learn from doing this punishment and venture to improve as you slave Mistress.

    ReplyDelete