Long Distance

Friday, November 2, 2018

Promotional Post: Why Bee Normal BDSM Jewelry

Introducing Miss Pixie and her gorgeous creations offered at Etsy through her shop "Why Bee Normal" Link below, and a link to a 15% discount if you sign up for her VIP list. I think her prices are already too low, but she's a generous Pixie. I love her work. I have seen it up close and personal, like really up close, you should be jealous. It is sparkly, fits nipples of all sizes, is flattering on any shape and durable through play. Ask me how I know... I'm not going to tell you, but ask anyway.   
The pieces I choose to showcase here reflect my tastes. I love clean, simple, elegant designs. Go check out the store though. Misty creates in a range of styles. I saw whimsical unicorns & mermaid pieces, blunt pieces proclaiming one's status or what one should do with themselves, pieces that would appeal to masochists and the sadist who love them, she even has a piece featuring a mini Tardis. FTR Mistress would be quite happy to receive any of the pieces shown her for her birthday which is just 22 shopping days away.


Love this piece. It's a simple yet elegant design and I can tell looking at it that it is going to have some weight to it. And with all those chains, a creative top could find a way to add more if they wished. I would.  
Love this one, it's another clean design but this time with a little sparkle. 






I can't get over the price on this one. I may have to purchase a dozen for holiday gifts this year.



And do you see, choice of nipple nooses or clamps. No piercing needed, but for the record one can use both clamps & nooses with pierced nipples also.

How adorable is this? What kitten wouldn't love a little kitty giving her special parts a little hug? I know a pretty kitty who may find this in her stocking this year if she's a good girl. 


What we sell: Non piercing nipple jewelry, unique nipple clamps, and BDSM jewelry.
 Bio: 
Some may know me in the North East as Misty or Miss Pixie. After falling in love with the BDSM community and lifestyle I started to customize my toys to better suit my style. I noticed that most nipple clamps were just plain boring, and that there wasn't much out there for other things that I could wear on my nipples without getting them pierced.  Piercing them just wasn't me. So along with my fiancĂ© we started WhyBeeNormal , specializing in our soft adjustable wire free nipple nooses.
 Most of the sexy body jewelry that we design has the option of our soft nipple nooses or five different nipple clamp styles. We also take custom orders. Men's and women's items available


Save 15% off first order after sign up to Bee VIP list    https://mailchi.mp/4c14afb91cd4/beevip


Follow on Twitter @Whybeenormal1  We are also on Facebook, Instagram , Vero, Pinterest, and Fetlife

No comments:

Post a Comment