Long Distance

Friday, November 30, 2018

Promotional Friday: Royalty in the House

It has been another incredibly busy week in Mistress's universe. I made the trip to Virginia Beach as planned. I'm actually still hanging out in this lovely, quiet hotel. I'll be signing in on chaturbate shortly, getting a good night's sleep on this very plush bed and heading home in the morning. I'm writing this on Thursday, but it's Friday's post, this week's promotional post.

Who is this week's feature?

Well this was part of a post I shared on Fetlife a couple weeks ago, My profile lists Princess Gemini as my sister. It is the best description of our relationship. I love her profoundly. I am so grateful for the things I learned while working for and with her last year. But just like my biological sister, the best paths for each of us brought us to different places. Just like my biological sister, I would drop everything if she whispered she needed something from me. But again, just like my bio sister, she is a strong, amazing, capable woman who is unlikely to need more from me than an ear and occasional words of encouragement. The rest of that post can be seen HERE





I check my Facebook memories every night at midnight. OCD, remember? I knew it was coming up soon, but I did not know it was actually going to be today. A year ago today I became Princess Gemini's Facebook friend. A little more than a year ago, I responded to an ad on Fetlife seeking a professional domme to run the dungeon at kink and swinger parties. I didn't know Gemini yet, and I had never attended one of her parties. Ever meet someone who you know that you know already? I have that experience often. With Gemini I actually experienced that before meeting her. I knew we knew each other when I read her ad. About a year ago I began working with Princess Gemini Entertainment, about 6 months ago I stopped. I have heard so many rumors about what happened. I could write the sexiest, most outrageous piece of fiction if I put them all together. I might.  
I loved working with Gemini. I love Gemini. She's been the first person in my life in a really long time who comes up with more outrageous ideas than I do. Like myself, she rarely needs any encouragement to act on them, and she will not hear any discouragement once an outrageous idea has occurred to her. Absolutely fearless. I love that. Want to go skinny dipping? Want to see what's behind the door that says Do Not Enter, Staff Only? Want to see what's on the roof? It's creepy in here, turn on your flashlight. Those are the ones I can share here. Eventually there may be a Fetlife version of this that includes the more risque ideas. Working with Gemini was like attending a sleepover party with your best friends, at Disney Land, with a guest list that included Ron Jeremy, Mr Rogers and Einstein. Yes there was some sex, probably more than you're having and less than you are imagining. Again, maybe another version of this will appear on Fet.  There was far more, let me introduce you to the person who is an expert at that thing you said you were looking for, no finder's fee required. There was follow-up when someone was out of sorts. There were planning meetings, those were my favorite. Everyone on Team Gemini, claiming floor or bed space in Gemini's bedroom just tossing out whatever crazy idea popped into their head for our next party. I would claim a corner of the bed, with my box of pens (when one's lists are color coded, one needs a whole box of pens), calendar, phone and typically 2 notebooks for notes. My To Do List book to put specific tasks into and the idea book, shiny purple for Princess Gemini, for the short hand notes of the crazy ideas that I did my best to turn into reality. 
Why did we part ways? I have heard at least a half a dozen rumors, there are twice as many reality based reasons. They're not nearly as sexy as the rumors. There are only 24 hours in a day, I have tried to have this altered, no one has gotten back to me yet. The truth is simply, what was next and best for me, was in a different direction than what was next and best for Gemini. 
The next and best for me included coming home. The next and best for our Princess includes Las Vegas: 

Help her get there by attending her events and checking out her projects. Oh that will be so hard, going to super cool parties, meeting great people and um...watching adult entertainment.  
Princess, I love you. Thank you for having my back more times than I can count. I am so proud of where you have taken things in the past few months. You are an amazing, strong and fearless woman. I know that you will accomplish everything you have set out to do. I want a postcard from Vegas. I will buy the stamps, and tuck them into your phone case for you. 







No comments:

Post a Comment