Long Distance

Friday, November 23, 2018

Promotional Friday: My Favorite Player in the Scene

Starting the week with a cold, finishing it with 2 holidays (you didn't forget about Mistress's birthday Saturday, did you?) has lead to my intended posting schedule being thrown off. Monday's where can we find Mistress this week post was out on time, imnsho that is the most important post of any week. Tuesday's Q&A and Thursday's voyeuristic post were skipped. I have been way too busy for my ocd to responded very strongly to that, thankfully. Promotional Fridays though is a new thing. This will be the third post in that category, the other two can be seen here and here. I do not want to skip a week with a new idea. I haven't decided yet if this is will be a year round thing or if it's just here for the holidays. If it's just here for the holidays, I especially do not wish to miss a week.
Besides, it has been my intention to feature my favorite person in the scene this week, me.

Oh Mistress, is your ego really that big? No. Maybe. Sometimes. Yes. Yes, my ego is this big when I am Mistress Cassidy Cream. I am my favorite person in the scene. I have built, refined and perfected this version of myself for nearly 20 years. I am kind of a big deal to me. In 1999, a 27 year old version of me,  agreed to meet a stranger off the internet at the Providence Place Mall, to discuss how he would enjoy being slapped around. I will say it again, in case you have missed it in other posts, this person was absolutely aware that I had no experience in this role. Have I ever mentioned, I still hear from him? We do not have an ongoing dynamic. I think it has been over a decade since I last saw him, but about once a year I get a call or an email from him. I am never, ever going to sleep with you; and you are never ever going to forget me. When I said that in the first post here, did you think I was just posturing? 
Some things have remained consistent since that first scene. I am always honest about my experience with an activity. My firmest limits are still the same, refer back to when I might sleep with you. I pushed on some limits, and verified their absoluteness. There is the silly example of the request for balloon popping. I told that story in my first podcast with Lunchbox, I'll come back & add the link. It's a long story to type and the podcast was so much fun, you should hear it. Yet some limits were not so absolute, and they fell away. For example, in the world outside my dungeon I use kind language, PC language. It took me a long time to recognize the healing a person could experience being taunted by ugly words in a safe space. 
I appreciate that with the changes I have made in the past year, my dedicated submissives may be confused about how to arrange time with me now. My new-to-me subs are likely struggling just translating my unique colloquialisms to muggle-English to see the ways we can spend time together and how to arrange for each.  I see you have been saving Ovaltine labels all year, here I have a decoder ring for you. 
However we know each other, however you found my way here to my blog, I love you. I appreciate your energy in the scene and your presence in my universe. If you think of me from time to time, while I travel and split my time between Virginia and New England, then please follow my blog, leave a comment and let me know. If you miss me, and you'd like the adult versions of the things I share here, follow my Fetlife groups. This is the group I share with Mistress Liberty and Mistress Dahlia, and THIS is my group, Alchemy with Mistress Cassidy. Each of these options are free of charge spaces where you can say hello to me, know that I will see your comment myself and it will fill my heart to know you miss me. I share teasing but tame pics on Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram. I also share the where am I right now notices on those platforms. My vanilla life dictates that my availability to sign on to Chaturbate has to remain pretty fluid. To compensate for that, I always post 5-10 minutes before I sign on to CB on each of those platforms. I recommend following me on 2 or more platforms. I have shared this on Fet already, I hesitated to share it here. It seems my account with Instagram was intentionally targeted recently. I would prefer to believe it was an innocent, accidental flagging of posts. It will be sorted out soon and my account will not remain restricted. In any case, intentional or accidental, some fans lost contact with me as a result. Following me on multiple platforms should insure that doesn't happen to you. At this time I do maintain those accounts myself, but after the holidays I will be transitioning to an auto-posting app. See above, honesty is important to me. I love interacting with everyone in the scene, I love meeting new people, but there are still only 24 hours in a day despite my requests for more. I have to better safe guard my energy if I am going to continue to have it for the activities and the people I love the most. 
My kik groups are going going to transition into premium groups. Of course I am going to stay in groups I am a member of as means of staying in touch with my friends. Nothing will change in those groups, relax Hazey- listen to what Auntie Cassidy is explaining here. My groups, the groups I created & own, those will become premium groups. At this time that includes groups catering to hypnosis, foot worship, and fans of my pics. More will be added as needed. If you are a follower already, you will be allowed to remain while the transition happens but you may be asked to tribute or make room for those that do. The fact is I share adult photos in those groups, sometimes photos I have paid a professional to take. I give micro-sessions and casually share advice and knowledge I paid to learn. I can not continue to do so. I have a very generous nature, but I am giving my energy to strangers and short changing myself, and my dynamics. I can justify exhausting myself, it is an easy thing for a woman like me to do. Short changing my kitten, three days have passed with "Call Hazey" unchecked on my To Do List, that I will never allow to happen again. Anyway, if you are unfamiliar with it, KIK is great. We can text privately or within a group, speak or cam-to-cam and your privacy & security is pretty solid. If someone tries to access your account from another device, it automatically clears your history. Snapchat is similar, and I did consider making that my premium option. But Snap erases as soon as an item is read. I love revisiting great conversations I have had with friends and subbies. KIK allows for  that. So no one will ever see our private conversations, you will be aware immediately if anyone tries and you may hold our conversation indefinitely if you wish. KIK won, Snap lost. Beginning now, those who wish to stay in touch via kik, will send a monthly tribute and then I will add them to the appropriate group. Contact me via email- cassidycream15@gmail.com to arrange your tribute, and if needed I or someone on my team will help you set-up your KIK account.  
The other way to see me no matter where I am physically is on Chaturbate. Link HERE that will take you to the website when I am not signed on, and directly to my room when I am. I am there most nights from Midnight until about 3AM. Again following me on Insta, Twitter & Snap and once you set up a Chaturbate account following me there directly will insure that you know when I am signed on. This week I am going to add Tuesday, day time hours to my schedule- unless I don't. Tuesdays and Thursdays are typically days I spend engaged in real time, private sessions. Since moving to Richmond, my in person sessions have been, as expected, less consistent. So Tuesday may be a cam day or it may continue to be a day for real play. Real play helps Tuesday to be less muggle-rific.
In person sessions, offered as one on one or as an experience as a couple; cuddling, BDSM, or mentoring in nature can be arranged by email. Deposits to insure against cold feet are required from all new-to-me clients.
Finally, my travel schedule. I will be in Virginia Beach this week. It will be a mini workcation I am gifting myself for my birthday. No, I never really just relax. Well there was this one special hour in March, but anyway let's stay focused here. I will be in Virginia beach this week, spending time at the ocean and seeing some new subbie boys. I have a couple more open appointments, if you're a fan from Norfolk, Hampton etc today is your lucky day, contact me now to arrange our time together.
Travel north. Oy vey ist mir I am just not announcing my plans again until they are in motion. I will post from the road when I pass the halfway mark, or maybe that is too tempting to fate too. Maybe I will wait until I drive by the Big Blue Bug. A trip north is on the agenda for December. I could tap my regulars, I could ask that they prepay their session time. Several have offered to already. And how stressed would I have been getting sick last week if I felt like I owed one of my longest, dearest, favored subbies time in the dungeon? The energy in a session is very important to me, and to how I experience my scenes, beginning from a place of feeling like I owe you this time doesn't work for me. So no prepays, no deposits until I am physically there. If you wish to help make this happen, as a birthday gift or because you appreciate the time I share with you here, you are welcome to contribute here: paypal.me/cassidycream 

That's my new Fetlife profile picture. I debated changing my face-obscured photo for a long time. When I choose that one it was with much forethought. I didn't wish to mislead anyone about my age, imagine at 36 I was concerned about how people perceived my age. Bahaha. I didn't want to change the photo constantly, I got a decade of use from it so it was a success on that front. And at that time, full face shots were too much exposure even in a closed, members only forum. This is 46. Well this was 45 and 51 weeks. Untouched, a little contouring yes, but unfiltered. Full face, dropped my legal name here on at least 2 occasions, we are all out and we are owning this space.

1 comment: