Long Distance

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Ready for the Big Announcement?

I said two weeks ago something to the effect of I was reclaiming control of all things. I said last week I would be nailing down dates for my trip north and announcing them Monday. Do you remember? Your word is your wand. That is a mantra from my favorite book. I read it when I was 19, it changed the path of my life. I have purchased about 50 copies of it since then. I sent a copy to Mistress Dahlia just last week. How was I nailing down dates by Monday? I had no idea, but I said it out loud. Your word is your wand. I wrote it down too. Words yield to me. New age mumbo-jumbo, energy manifested, magic & alchemy, blue smoke & mirrors, hard work and goal setting. Who cares which one brings things to fruition? I do them all. Well except smoke, go me.



Have you missed me? How much? I am a teenage boy in the back seat of a car, prove it.


I am silly with excitement. In about 24 hours, Mistress Cassidy is not afraid of some dusting of snow, please stop telling me about it, in 24 hours Mistress Cassidy is jetting north.

It is going to be a whirlwind trip. It hurts to say this, there will be no time for catching up and spending time with friends. Thank you for understanding.

This is the official kick-off of all the other projects I have been hinting at and teasing about for months. Mistress Dahlia and I will be meeting with a venue to start planning our parties. We are meeting with a producer to begin a series of BDSM films; tasteful, sexy, part educational, part erotica. I am also going to begin a series of hypnosis videos. Again reflecting my tastes, and my point of view, they will be tasteful erotica. Do I need to pause here? Is that not commonly known information? My friends and fans know that once upon a time in the vanilla world I was a clinical hypnotherapist, right? Well if you missed it, I was. I have kept my skill set in working order by using it in BDSM sessions, even though I stopped offering my services professionally a decade ago. I have said it before, when asked what my favorites scenes are, I have no go-to reply. I love what I do, all of it. I do however go through cycles of a thing repeating in sessions. Without any obvious rhyme or reason, I will have a string of requests for a specific theme. When this happens, I find myself remembering and expanding my love for that thing. Hypnosis is one that cycles more frequently. I love hypnosis. It lends itself to nearly all of the play I engage in. Hypnosis is a multitasker, like me. The flip side is hypnosis is a thing that takes a bit more energy than average from me. There is more communication with the sub before the session, so that I might hear exactly what their goals and expectations are.  I write a new script for each session, they're all unique. Then in the session itself, I spend around 45 minutes talking continuously to someone who seems to be asleep. The energy exchanged during a hypnosis session is one directional for most of the time together. But then, when the sub has successfully reached their goals, then the energy rushes back to me in their excitement for having had the experience they wanted. Sessions that include hypnosis are a completely different feeling than those that do not. I am so excited to see what happens when I release videos of it.
We have a list, of course we have a list, of many themes for both the hypnosis and the femdomme videos. Narrowing down which ones should be done first will be the hardest part. Leave a comment or message me what you would like to see, if it happens to be on the list already, I'll move it up one spot.

There will be content added to the fan club portion of Chaturbate and I will be signing in when I can. Quite possibly more than my normal schedule, as I will be spending pretty much zero time pretending to be a muggle.

Finally, yes there will be time for private sessions. I planned my schedule to allow for a handful of private sessions. I will not have enough appointments to see everyone this trip, but I couldn't in good conscious say no sessions at all after making my subbies wait so long. Priority scheduling will be given to exhibitionist subbies. I have several, gorgeous and versatile bottoms to play with on film already. I want variety though, and I want to maximize my time in the studio. I want to be exhausted when I close out the day. There may be an opportunity for sessions not on film, but I can not promise that at this time. In any case, if you want to spend time with me during this trip, the time to get in touch is right now.
And you do want to spend time with me, don't you?

For those that stay to the very end of the credits, I love leaving a message for you here. Want to hear a secret? There is another project or two still on the drawing board, announcements to happen sometime after my birthday... I do so love keeping you waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment