Long Distance

Monday, November 26, 2018

Where will you be next Mistress?

Good Monday morning everyone. It's the first Monday of my 46th year, I am so excited to see where it goes. I am writing this at 12:59 AM on what is technically Monday already. But I have shared that quirk before right? As far as I am concerned, if I haven't put my head on my pillow yet it is still the day it was when I woke up. Ergo, it is 12:59 AM on the Monday portion of Sunday evening, or something like that. This is the second to final item on today's (Sunday's) To Do List. I made all the calls, my ads are renewed, the rhythm for the week has been written (extended To Do List) and the first To Do List is 99.9% finished.
Monday's are for updates and schedules.
There should be posts here this week on Monday (super confident that is happening as I am doing it right now), Tuesday's Q&A is outlined, Thursday's teasing voyeuristic post (I have something in mind already) and Friday's promotional post. I do not have someone lined up for Friday yet. I had a couple people in mind, I haven't reached out to any of them yet. Note to Self: add that to Monday's To Do List.
The other half of my virtual schedule: I will be on Chaturbate this week on Monday at Midnight, Tuesday afternoon- shooting for about 2pm, Wednesday I am hoping to sign for a morning session, say around 10 am. Thursday, Friday and Saturday should see me there around Midnight again.
The real world schedule: Monday I could squeeze in a private phone or cam session, but available session time is booked already. Tuesday time on CB could be replaced with time in the dungeon. As I said in my last post, I am heading to Virginia Beach for a couple days. I will be back in RVA Friday afternoon, and there are still a couple appointments open for next weekend.
Before I wrap this up I want to thank everyone for the outpouring of love you showered on me for my birthday. I opted to spend a quiet day with the most important people in my universe. All through out the day my phone would ping from across the room (I was trying to minimize my time online) I would take a quick look and find the sweetest messages. They each meant so much to me. Then later that night the messages were replaced with pictures of smiling faces (and maybe a red bottom) from my friends at Twizted (consented to photos, of course! The no pictures rule only applies to taking photos without consent). I miss you all so much, but it feels great to know that you are thinking of me too.


VIRTUAL SPACES:
Chaturbate: Mistress can be found on cam most nights after midnight until about 3AM EST
This will take you to my room when I am signed on and to Chaturbate's site when I am not. Set up an account, follow me and you will be automatically notified when I sign on. 
email: cassidycream15@gmail.com
Fetlife: MistressCassidy
Groups on Fetlife:
Please note you must have an account with Fetlife.com to access the groups on Fet. The sign-up is simple, and free.
Twitter: Cassidy Cream
Insta: Cassidy Cream
Snap: cassidycream



No comments:

Post a Comment