Long Distance

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Q&A Tuesday: Floggers and Impact Toys

This past week was a bit hectic for me. Typically allan sends me a list of questions, I choose which I want to answer, and short hand my responses. He types, formats and returns it to me to post. It is a system that has worked well and saved me quite a bit of time. Time got away from me, I didn't have my response prepared and at the end of the day, I am a reasonable person. slave allan has vanilla commitments that I would not wish to take a moment from, it would be both unreasonable and unfair to demand that he complete a task in less than half the time I normally allow. So I told him I would do the entry myself, and gave him a little time off. He must have been sitting at the computer because his response came quickly. It is the portion that is in bold print. I am certain he didn't see what he did. Do you see what he did? I have said it a couple times here, give up your ideas of what you think this should look like. Did you say to me that an assignment to spank yourself would lack suspense? The implication clear that the lack of suspense would be disappointing. Your satisfaction in the assignments I give you is not my concern. Satisfying me is your concern. I happened to have had a conversation just the other day with a sub who has an ongoing directive to flog herself on a certain day, in her top's presence. The idea spoke to me, and I pinned it for future use. Seems it is the future now allan. Pick a day that fits your vanilla schedule, find an implement- might I suggest a ruler or a wooden spoon. Inner thigh, while seated, 5 slaps for now, same thigh for all 5. Every week. I may ask you to video it for me. Find your satisfaction or deal with your disappointment, but do not disappoint me slave. 

I will admit that I never had the pleasure of being on the receiving end of a flogging. I know there are several impact toys at your disposal. Other than the floggers that you seem to enjoy so much. What other impact implements do you favor? And why do you prefer them?
That's the impact toy one right? Sadly that is one part of a LDR. Even if
you told me to spank myself. It would lack suspense knowing when each
blow was coming. Oh well one can dream. I look forward to reading your
post.


Now then, on to the questions. 
First of all I love flogging. I love watching other's yield a flogger. I love watching a body receive a flogging at the hand of another. I love a watching a new player swing a flogger the first time. Will they go over or under? Side to side? Do they instantly have a sense of balance, or does it take a few swings for them to get the feel of it?  I love dancing with Dreamer and Dancer, my velvety soft purple and red pigskin floggers, that I requested of Mister Pain that they have extra thick handles, and be as full as cheerleader pompoms. I love putting both in one hand, giving them a twist & bringing them down, surprising a body with their ability to give a little sting after dozens of teasing, massaging landings. I love the little drops of plasma I can bring to the surface with a sub that enjoys play of that nature. I love working wax off a body with my easy to clean after rubber flogger. I love teasing myself with the return of a swing in a public scene. I am actually, really going to pause here for a moment and give dreamer and dancer a little attention. I do that often when I am alone in my dungeon. I just swing them in the air, or aimed at the empty bench, or  cross. Does my aim become more precise as I go on or do I wear out quickly and get sloppy after a few songs? The answer is different depending on the day. 
That was wonderful. Invigorating today. I suppose at 12:42am, invigorating might prove to be inconvenient when I do decide to lay my head on my pillow. 
Mistress <3's Floggers. 
I also have many other pieces I love. I have a beautiful, well composed collection of gear that is versatile, and durable. Leather paddles, fur-backed paddles, Pain Sticks, slappers, crops, rods, a rug beater replica done in red coated wire with a copper handle. I am sure there are many pieces that I am forgetting. Yet I found myself lamenting to a Top at Pain's party Friday, that I miss having a collection of pervertables. There are a few in the dungeon, standard stuff, wooden spoons, a shoe horn that belongs to Pain, and a couple of train bumpers. When I was first starting I was blessed with a sub who was both willing to be a guinea pig to an aspiring Dominatrix, and to generously help begin my toy collection. I was a dominatrix for several years before Pain and I met, and he too generously helped to grow my collection with his truly beautiful and durable pieces. I have cuffs that are in perfect working order that actually predate our relationship, his work. In between generous first client and dating a master leather craftsman, I fleshed out my collection with many pervertables. I had a pair of pink, dish scrubbing brushes that fit perfectly in my hand and instead of holding dish soap I would fill them with oil or ice water. I had several back scratches of various materials and styles. I had a metal shoe horn and a leather razor strop. Somewhere I do still have a pair of note holding paper weights. Two plastic blocks, with a spiral of metal that ends in alligator clips. I would attach fishing weights to the spiral for subbies who craved intense NT. Oh, and I had a light up toy baton. I bounced that off of dozens of bottoms.  I have watched some amazingly intense scenes at Twizted Acres that were done with a collection exclusively made of pervertables. There is this adorable Top who I watched alternate between wailing on and rolling against a bottom with a rolled up no-slip, bath mat. It was brilliant, and creative. The beauty and the downside of a pervertable is that they are typically repurposed, inexpensive items one might find in their home already. They are not typically durable. They may be hard to clean properly. They may not look the way a Top wants their collection to look. There wasn't an exact moment when I said, OK I am too cool now to use a pervertable, but at some point in the past 20 years replacing pieces as they wore out fell off my radar. I think my new dungeon will have a fun,little collection of pervertables. 
I think I strayed from the questions this week. Mistress is tired now. This posts on Tuesday, but I am writing it on Sunday. In a moment I am going to light my last smoke, and go gift Safety Dave with the ones I have left. 

3 comments:

  1. As I finished reading the top portion of the post. I heard a catch phrase from a 90's tv comedy. "Did I do that" go through my head. Yup! I guess I did. I am guessing I don't have the luxury of having my trousers covering my thigh do I. Sorry for my mistake. Thank you Mistress for caring about me, and helping me learn from it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should of seen that coming Mistress. No trousers and lacy panties. Aye, Aye Ma'am

    ReplyDelete