Long Distance

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Mistress's Weekend Plans

Here it is Thursday afternoon and I realized that while my weekends are normally swamped with vanilla commitments this weekend is not! This weekend Mistress is going to a private fetish party and has ample time available for swinging my flogger at my studio too!  
While the party is a venue I am unfamiliar with and I am going with just one trusted friend, I am super excited to be having some fetish filled downtime. I have a pleasant hum of nervousness for meeting new people, and I high level of expectation for having a wonderful time. 
And I have time for weekend sessions! So many of my favorite subbies to play with have schedules that make weekends better than weekdays. It is so rare that I can accommodate the weekend requests, but this weekend I can. I wish I had taken a peek at my agenda sooner so I could have better shared my availability. But it's all good, my mute little subbies here will know I'm available once I hit "Publish".  
Let me wave my magic wand a bit and craft the perfect weekend, jump right in where you see you can be of service to me:
Early Friday I would like a pretty, slutty, little sissy in my studio. I need to play closet to decide what to wear and what toys to bring to the party. I'd like a girlfriend to help me decide. I'll put them in my pretty wigs and practice some extreme makeup ideas I'm contemplating for the party.
Saturday, while I won't be hungover, Mistress doesn't drink, I will be out late and perhaps not my most perkiest of selves. I need a good, working, service oriented slave to come serve me. I may very well wind up with a small afterparty at my studio if the new friends I meet are interesting enough. The floors may need to be scrubbed, and Mistress's feet will most definitely need servicing. And if you do a good job being my bitch, maybe I'll secure you to my doorway and lazily flog your bottom. 
Sunday. I need to recheck the forecast, but I think I saw that we'll have more rain on Sunday. Mistress loves rainy days. Sunday, rain or shine, Mistress would be down with a sensory session. Oh OK, Mistress is always down for a sensory session. Did I mention I picked up 3' wide plastic wrap for my playroom and a new blindfold? I have some new naughty ideas I want to try- ideas borrowed from others that I recently realized really spark my interest. Like mummified, blinded, scent identification. I want to tease a little cocooned subbie with my favorite scents, rewarding them for proper identification and lighting their ass on fire if they fail. 
Alright Mistress is going back to jamming to Shikira to get in the mood for tomorrow night.... if you are an established subbie & know my number, you have my permission to call today. If you are new subbie hoping to fit into my weekend you may email cassidycream15@gmail.com And should it come to pass that any of my subbies are going to be at the private party I mentioned, I expect that you will check in today so we can discuss my expectations for socializing outside of the studio. Assume that you can speak to me during my downtime without previous permission will not be met with kindness. I will assume that you are giving your consent to a public display of your worthlessness. 

1 comment:

  1. Have a fun time Mistress. I am sure that there will be many eager subs wanting to serve you this weekend. I wish I was one.

    ReplyDelete