Long Distance

Friday, September 22, 2017

Custom Leather by Master Paine

I do believe I've mentioned my custom pieces by Master Paine on a couple of occasions. slave allan recently included a question in our weekly Q&A exchange, asking for further information about ordering leatherwork through Master Paine. It has always been on the To Do List to add Paine's leatherwork to my site, it's just been the item that rolls over to the next day's list over & over again. See Master Paine has yet to join us in the 21st century and still doesn't have a website, Etsy shop or any sort of formal or informal online presence. Can you imagine? From what I see though, he does manage to stay busy enough through word of mouth and devoted fans like myself. Since he doesn't have a site to link to, makes it a challenge to add a nod to him on my site.
Anyway- I talked to him and have his permission to share some of the photos I have of his custom pieces and to refer any inquiries through my blog to him. So here are some of my favorite custom pieces of mine and my friends:
This is a replica of a Gorian whip/flogger as described in the series. It belongs to one of my besties, a little cutie of a sub with a Gorian fetish. It's about 4 years old now, still stings & thuds like it did when it was brand new.





 This is a Laura Croft inspired, functional garter belt with pouch. This belongs to a friend I haven't seen in so long, but I am certain it's held up to its frequent use.









I can't figure out how to spin this to be upright 😐 This also belongs to the subbie mentioned above.












And this is a hand-carved & tooled, Thor's Hammer, motorcycle bag another friend of mine has strapped to his Harley. He conditions it properly, and while it has aged as expected, it's as gorgeous now as it was 4 years ago.
Somehow I don't seem to have any pictures of my own pieces. Next trip to the studio maybe I'll snap a couple of my beloved silver handled flogger.

2 comments:

  1. It is possible that I might of aided you with photo of some of your stuff, with our Q and A for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain of P.C.L.W. here. Good news all, I'm trying to fight my way into this new millenium, and as such there SHOULD be an update with my contact info for ordering custom leather SOON! Until then Mistress has my info and would happily forward any urgent requests (I hope). Thanks for the plug Mistress.

    ReplyDelete