Long Distance

Friday, September 15, 2017

Special Rate on 2 Hour Sessions

Mistress has a special treat to share with her mute blog-reading friends first...
In the vanilla world Mistress is house hunting. The goal is to be settled into my new place before my birthday in November. My schedule has been moderately busy, but truthfully I need it be very busy for at least a couple weeks. So I hit the drawing board to see where I could focus to turn up the volume. My ads are running. I'm posting here regularly. I've increased the time I spend on sites like Fetlife & Kinky-Social. I've had a string of new & super fun subbies in the past few weeks, but still not quite as busy as I'd like. And more than not as busy as I'd like, not using my time as effectively as I'd like. My tribute has always reflected that I prefer longer sessions. An hour with a new subbie is just not long enough to establish the right rhythm and enjoy it once it has been found. For most sessions, with new friends or old, two hours really is the right the length. It allows time to catch up or get acquainted. We can move from one idea to the next at a relaxed pace, savoring each component rather than rush between ideas trying to get a sampling of all that I offer. My commute to the studio, my setup time and my clean up time remain the same regardless of the time spent in the session.
I appreciate that sessioning is a luxury service and that it is a financial sacrifice for most of my clients. If you're curious about the types of subs I see, the vast majority are, like myself, owners of small to moderate businesses that they actively work, independent contractors in various fields. I very much enjoy the company of these clients.
So how do I encourage my subbies to book the longer sessions I prefer, while staying within their budgets? I'm lowering my tribute for two-hour sessions. I'm not sure how long I will run this special for, it is not a permanent change. But if you schedule a two-hour session while I am running this special, the special rate will remain your 2-hour rate for as long we session together. It is for a 2-hour session ONLY, but it applies to all the sessions I offer. And the number is.... $350. A hundred off my regular two-hour rate. I will commit to offering it to at least the first 10 responders I have, the pace that takes will determine if I run it longer.
I'm giving my mute friends here the first opportunity to schedule their sessions at this rate. Tomorrow I'll start promoting it on other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment