Long Distance

Friday, September 1, 2017

New Projects!

Mistress has a bunch of new projects kicking off next week, and I so want to share them with my mute friends here but I'm not quite ready for that....
Hmm- what can I share?
I can share that I am really enjoying the new fetish/social network being offered HERE. While there aren't many members yet, that's kind of nice. Meet the other first members without having too many groups, blogs & chatting to distract you.
I can share that I am actively looking for subs interested in being filmed. Must be willing to sign a model release and provide a copy of your ID, but face obscured is A-OK with me.
And I can share that I am officially adding ASMR to my repertoire. I have a short shopping list of items I'd like to play with, but  I know I could have an interesting ASMR session working with what I have already on hand.
Three posts in one week. Is that a sign of what to expect as the seasons change? I don't know, it might be. Hold your breath and stayed tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment