Long Distance

Monday, September 11, 2017

Finally Mistress Sarah's First Session!!!

It has been quite some time since I last posted about apprenticing Mistress Sarah. Perhaps my faithful but mute readers thought that I had scared her off or something. That wasn't what happened at all. Mistress Sarah's day gig has a seasonal component to it, summer is her busiest time of year and this summer, in particular, was swamped for her.  We touched base a few times over the summer while waiting for her schedule to ease up a bit, and now that Labor Day has passed Mistress Sarah has time to swing her flogger.  Hooray!
My initial plan was to head to the studio for a few hours of non-sessioning work; work on some hypnosis recordings, update the blog and my fingers were crossed that the photographer I'm working with would be available to take some pictures for me. My morning went all shades of wrong, with assorted vanilla errands that I was unsuccessful in completing through no fault of my own.Then the photographer let me know that she wasn't going to be available. Last I had checked in with Mistress Sarah it didn't seem like our schedules were going to line up either. But then, largely because my errands didn't get accomplished, my open time changed to fit hers. Shortly after realizing that I got a text from a subbie I have known for ages but haven't sessioned with in a decade. He wanted to see if I had time that day. Normally I frown on same day appointments, do you think Mistress Cassidy sits around holding her breath for you to contact me? And legitimately, I can rarely make them fit into my schedule. But again, thanks to things not working out, I could this day. So a quick check with Ms. Sarah that she felt up for a warm body and verifying that my subbie would be cool being worked over by two Dommes, and a new, equally cool day fell into place. 
Miss Sarah and I had a little bit of time before sub arrived. I shared some of my thoughts on what being a dominatrix is like, the things I might do differently if I knew then the things I know now. For what it's worth, there isn't much about my career trajectory that I would change. I didn't become a dominatrix through an apprenticeship route. I may have avoided some minor snafus over the years had I had a mentor, but I learned and grew from my mistakes. 
My subbie arrived and became my prop for the next couple hours. At each step, I would stop the flow to explain why I did something or what might be different with someone I didn't know as well as this subbie. I showed her how I gauge how likely a sub is inclined to bruising. This sub wishes not to have lasting marks, so I showed Miss Sarah the tools I would use to accommodate that request. This sub arrived in a chastity device (remember Mistress Cassidy quite enjoys chastity devices), so subbie stood so I could show Miss Sarah some of the features of his model and explained how others might differ.   While subbie was restrained and blindfolded I motioned Mistress Sarah over to give the fur paddle a go. I wonder if subbie knew? Was there a noticeable difference in tempo or intensity? I have no idea, but it was fun to be an observer in my studio. I teased subbie with the possibility of not returning his cage key to him when he left. A completely empty threat when one is locked in a silicone cage. Of course, I returned his key to him so he wouldn't have to destroy his cage when he is ready to remove it. Later I also gave sub the option of release from his cage at the end of his session, and he wished to remain caged! I really would have loved to have retained his key, but this is not a collared subbie of mine. His obligation to chastity ends when he passes back over my threshold into the mundane world. Oh well, next caged subbie might be one who can carry our scene into the mundane & be the one who's key hangs on my necklace next. 
I've had a quick check in with Mistress Sarah since our session, and I am thrilled to hear she enjoyed the session as much as I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment