Long Distance

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Mistress Answers More of slave allan's Questions

Once again Mistress has chosen to enlighten us with some more of her wisdom in the world of BDSM. Knowledge stemming from 20 plus years as professional Dominatrix in the lifestyle, makes Mistress an authority on the subject in my book. Feel free to ask Mistress a question if there is something on your mind. She would be more than happy to help you out. And if by chance any mistakes did make it pass me. Please point them out to Mistress Cassidy so she can set me straight on the matter.
 In the BDSM scene. Is a collared slave consider a being or a belonging?

  Inline image 1  
That can only be answered by the people within a specific relationship. For me, the people I play with are people,  complete human beings regardless of the type of play or the level of our commitment. 

 


Could you explain what TPE means? And how it may or may not compare to our scene?
It took a moment for the caffeine to kick in enough to remember what that particular acronym stood for; Total Power Exchange. So a relationship where one party has consented to submit themselves totally to another. What it looks like in practice I am sure is unique to each participant. We do not have a TPE relationship, nor is Mistress interested in any similar arrangement. Our contract outlines your commitment, my expectations, each of our responsibilities and has definitive boundaries set.  

Hypothetical question. In RL. if you were attending a themed event, party. How would you present yourself and what would your slave be required to have once inside?
Well, what is the theme of the party? Let me see if I can find an answer- when I am going out to a vanilla event I tend towards classic styles with a quiet risque element. Tastefully sexy. I love that fetish events allow me to indulge in whatever strikes my fancy. I expect any partner I spend my time with to be courteous, good company and attentive to my needs. If I were bringing a submissive to an event we would discuss my expectations for their behavior and duties before the event. 

Inline image 4  Inline image 5 Inline image 6

Vanilla question. From your blog, I know you like Mondays. But What is your favorite month, season, holiday?

All of them :) If I had to pick just one of each though: November, Autumn, and Thanksgiving.

Inline image 7 
Are you a land lover or do you have your sea legs too? And if you do which would you prefer more if you had to chose. Pleasure craft or cruise ship?
I love all things water. 

Inline image 12 

I know this is so male of me. What are your preferences: Pant suits or dresses? Heel or not for shoes? T-shirt or blouse? Shorts or skorts? For your legs nylons, long stockings or bare? Bikini or one piece?
It is a rather male type of question. I think I've talked about what I wear in sessions recently. In the day to day of the vanilla world, I am apt to be dressed similarly for a variation of the same reasons I dress how I do for sessions. I'm pretty active, I hate feeling restricted or tangled up in clothing so most days it's leggings & a tank with sandals or keds. I don't do skorts. I've taken entirely too much time on this question.

Inline image 17
Inline image 18 Inline image 19 Inline image 20

And to make it fair, same question, but on a man?
Same questions? Well to begin with I seldom call dudes 'men'. I'm not especially into 'men', so I don't particularly care what they wear. None of that was intended to be male bashing or a female supremacy type of statement. I like dudes quite a bit, but the image that comes to mind when I hear 'man' is not the same. So with that out of the way. I love dudes in drag quite a bit. Super glam, high theater, and over the top gender bending presentations is a hot button for me. A guy in a pantsuit that looks like it came from Prince's closet, thumbs up. A man in a suit for court, thumbs down (although if you are legitimately dressed for court you'd get a pass for me, looking the part for the situation you're in is more important than fashion). I do not dig a man in uniform at all. Guys looking male in dresses or dress-like outfits work for me. Allan Rickman as Severus Snape worked for me. Johnny Depp in a pirate outfit works for me. Tim Curry in Rocky Horror so worked for me. Heels; boys that can walk in heels are sexier than dudes who can fly in capes. Most shorts are just too pedestrian to bother forming an opinion of them. Skorts are silly unless you are under 12. Blouses- again, refer back to the Prince reference. I do have a thing for T-shirts like John Travolta rocked in Grease or Fonzie wore on Happy Days. And I think I've mentioned my fixation on striped shirts in another entry. Nylons, I'd prefer a boy in a thigh high stocking over panty hose. I'd prefer any leg I am looking at to be in a thigh high. For swimwear that is being swum in, function overrules fashion for men or women. But for swimwear that is being lounged in, less is more. I'm also terribly attracted to dudes in black or dark blue eyeliner, lipstick, and/or fingernail or toenail polish. Red lips if they have really full lips and have that romantic vampire thing going on. Red or dark pink polish if they've got an artsy vibe. 
I sure hope everyone enjoyed reading what my Owner had to say. Mistress, I think the next time I will ask fewer questions. This is hard work :) well until the next time please be safe.
                                                                                    slave allan

Did you really think it was a terribly challenging assignment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment