Long Distance

Monday, September 18, 2017

Vanilla Q&A

It pleases me to say that Mistress Cassidy has answered some more of my questions. This time I left the dungeon and asked Mistress somethings about herself. I have to applaud and thank Ms. Cassidy on her openness this time around. Once again, I hope you enjoy reading Ma'am answers as much as I did, bringing them to you. So let's hand this blog back to Mistress Cassidy.
You mentioned you like getting flowers. Does Mistress have a green thumb?
This year the season got away from me and all I got in the ground were some flowers, mint & tomatoes. I love gardening and I am absolutely horrible at it. I over water & underwater and touch plants too much as they grow.
Inline image 4 (I wonder if this is the reason Ma'am plants are having a watering problem?) *post finish by Mistress, no slave allan Mistress doesn't get distracted by men in watering cans. Mistress doesn't get distracted by men, remember? 

 I forget to double check what should be grown near each other and what should be kept apart. I've been actively fucking up plants for oh 15 years or so now, but every season I learn something that sticks and I'm a little better than I was the season before. 
                                               
What kind of plants or flowers does Mistress enjoy?

Inline image 6 
My favorite flowers for displaying would be orange roses. I have no idea why, but it seems to me that orange roses last longer and open up more beautifully than any other. I love sunflowers, and most years I have a huge towering array of them. I love mint (especially lemon balm), crocuses, irises, morning glories, oh right love all the flowers and there are too many to list.
       Inline image 7  Inline image 8 Inline image 10

In your last entry, you mentioned you like anything with water. Have you ever scuba dived, parasailed, water skied, or white water rafting?
OK, maybe I shouldn't have said everything water. I love tanning, swimming, floating and boating. Fresh, salt or poolside. I tried water skiing once. I had dagger length sculptured nails at the time, when the boat pulled me up I lost the handle and ripped 3 nails off at the base. I bled horrifically and thought I had broken my fingers. I haven't worked up the nerve to try again, but I do have natural nails now so maybe next summer.
Is Mistress a camper, or does a holiday entail a roof and room service and an indoor washroom?
That's a funny question. I am frequently reminded by my friends that I use to say "I pay a lot of money to live in a beautiful home, why would I want to pretend to be homeless for a vacation?". Now, my current life goal is to buy a campground in the next 5 years. I met someone who I so enjoyed spending time with that I agreed to go camping with him, and it was such an amazing time that I've spent nearly 2 decades with him and we camp every chance we get. Oh look at that, Mistress gave a slightly wider peek at my vanilla world than I am typically inclined to.
     Inline image 12   Inline image 14  Inline image 15


Which would best match Mistress's personality? A house with a picket fence, or a condo in a high-rise with a view?
I've had both, and neither works for me. Although I will acknowledge that the condo life had the least amount of work associated with it & at the time it was precisely what I needed. The picket fence, the suburban dream,had far more noise and nonsense than I have the patience for.  A farmhouse with wrap around porch is what I am looking for now.
               Inline image 17 

If Mistress permits it, I will do an online task for the first fan who can identify this farmhouse.
                                   
Inline image 19

*Mistress Cassidy again, I know that house. 

Does Mistress have a sport she considers herself a fan of?
Oh, gods no. I am not a competitive person. I'm just not wired that way, and I can't wrap my mind around giving hours of my time to watch other people compete. I played basketball as a kid, and I will engage in a friendly game whenever I come across a hoop. But watching others sweat with clothes on is not a fetish of mine.

Who is Mistress's favorite comedian?
George Carlin was my favorite. Here we go again with a totally mundane question making Mistress sad.
    Inline image 20    Inline image 21   
You mentioned that Mistress has sensitive feet, but is Mistress ticklish?
I am moderately ticklish and I am neither opposed to tickling nor am I overly into it.

If I was a tourist visiting your area. What are some of the points of interest, that you personally think is worth seeing? (Other than your dungeon :)
I'm going to consider all of New England my area and say there is just too much to see, one should plan on staying a long time. There's all the obvious places, the New England Aquarium, the Boston Museum of Science, and all of the Children's museums- Boston, Providence, Portland, the Eric Carle Museum out in Amherst and at least 6 more that I am forgetting. The Ecotarium in Worcester. Faneuil Hall. Newport beaches, the Newport mansions, and Bretton Park. Woods Hole and Martha's Vineyard. Oh, and I didn't even mention anything in NH or Vermont! But you shouldn't do any of these things without a local guide. All of these places have a little place nearby to get the best *insert yummy style food here* spots. When you go to the Ecotarium, you should go to the Eggroll Lady for fried clams. When you go to the Aquarium you buzz over a few streets for the best sushi, no idea what the name of the place is & I couldn't give you directions. My feet know the way, that's how you get there. And if there isn't a tried and true established place to eat, there is a quiet corner that is where you picnic.
      Inline image 25  Inline image 26  Inline image 27
I once again wish to thank Mistress Cassidy for her time and her candor. I look forward to our next question and answer session, which I believe will dive back into the scene lifestyle. So this is an invitation to all of Mistress's fans to return for that. Once again if I made any mistakes, please point them out to Mistress so she can correct me, and we can all have a more enjoyable time reading.
                                                                               slave allan

No comments:

Post a Comment