Long Distance

Monday, August 6, 2018

Where to Find Mistress Cassidy this Week

Let it be known that Mistress is sitting at the keys on Sunday evening updating my schedule, writing entries and purring with happiness after the most wonderful weekend in recent memory. Wednesday, remember I have explained this before My weekend begins on Wednesdays, saw me in the studio with my good friend Lunchbagg. He is an aspiring musician, and host of a fun podcast hosted in Providence. Expect some cross-promoting links to be posted in another entry this week. Lunch and his crew are muggles, but very open to learning about the scene. Mistress may have turned one into an explorer. I have a new goal list for August, all about making moving in September go as smoothly as possible and Thursday some time was invested in those projects. Friday I saw a new subbie I suspect I will see again. And of course Saturday was spent at Twizted Acres, where for the first time in months nearly all of the regulars were in attendance. There were a few notable exceptions, it is still summer and kinksters take vacations too. I missed my friend who reenacts the Buffalo Bill scene when Goodbye Horses plays on my playlist, and his pretty, energetic subbie. I missed Mistress X and our late night chats. My favorite glass artist and her smoke show partner were not able to attend. I was hoping a certain newbie would be returning this week, but sadly she did not. It is unfortunate that this was the week they missed, because the house was jumping all night. I am pretty sure that every body this week had a scene of significance in the course of the night. Today I napped, and prepped for my most favorite day of the week; Monday. And shh, Mistress tries not to kiss and tell so don't go telling people about this; but through all of this wonderfulness, at the most perfect moments and completely unexpectedly my phone would ping and I would find my top's smiling face and thoughtful messages waiting for me. I suspect my decompression, my drop in adrenaline will be a gentle slope this week and  I will navigate life in the vanilla world smoothly until I am back in my real world next.
A wonderful night at Twizted Acres with My Hazey July 2018

On to the purpose of this post, where to find Mistress this week. 
Monday: Mistress will be far too busy with something far too special to have time for you. Feel free to email me how much you miss me. 
Tuesday: Mistress will be at Safe Haven. The day is filling in quickly, but I do still have some availability. 
Wednesday: Again I will be at Safe Haven, I may have time for you if you're quick to schedule. 
Thursday: Foot party day! Mistress and several of her most awesome friends will be hosting a small, invite only cwnm foot worshiping party on Thursday. Is that a newb in the back asking what a cwnm is? Clothed woman, naked male; see you learned a new thing you're less of a newb now. Which of my awesome friends will be there? We shall see for sure on Thursday, but my Hazey, Mistress Dahlia, Mistress Liberty, Mistress X (which is not her scene name, it's the moniker I gave her until I can verify that her personal & professional scene name are the same), Miss Sunshyne and the lovely Keypup have all expressed a hope that they will be there. I will edit with the Fetlife event page once said Fetlife event page has been created. If you wish for an invite do not wait for the event page to be created, email me now cassidycream15@gmail.com. There is a hard cap on guests and again guests are vetted, you must give me enough time to do so. Also of note, on the day Mistress hosts a theme party that theme is available for private, intro sessions of 20 minutes at a special rate. 
Friday: Mistress will be at Safe Haven performing at House of Pain's Fire and Ice party. I am so excited for this event. Secret sharing, Mistress has a great fondness both in scenes and privately for ice play. August 10th is sure to be plenty hot enough for an amazing ice scene and I am flipping through my contacts looking for the right body to create this scene with.

Saturday: You know where I will be on Saturday, right? Where is Mistress nearly every Saturday. Hanging with the coolest of the cool kids at Twizted Acres. Do you want to be a cool kid? I may entertain bringing a guest, contact soon if you wish to be considered. 

VIRTUAL SPACES:
email: cassidycream15@gmail.com
Twitter: Cassidy Cream
Insta: Cassidy Cream
Snap: cassidycream
KIK: Mistresscassidycream
Airtightlifestyle.com: Mistress Cassidy
Blog:
https://mistresscassidycreamsmusings.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment