Long Distance

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tuesday Q&A: The Things I Love

By now if we have been listening to Mistress, we know Mistress enjoys  her floggers. In my opinion, Mistress Cassidy is an artist with them. That being said, Mistress may I ask what would be your next favorite thing to do in your dungeon? 


As many times as I have been asked what I enjoy most over the years, (to give you an idea of how many times that is, I've been asked twice this week not including being asked by allan) I have no go-to, stock reply. I love everything I do. Well except writing ads and screening new clients. Aside from ads and screening, I love every single thing I do. 
My job is the best job on the planet. I get to hear people's secrets. I get to see people be their most authentic self. Sometimes I help them come to terms with that. In a sense I am acting out my own fantasies. Do I have to remind you my fantasies have little to do with bumping and grinding? Someone who has known me since I was a child said to me the other day that I was always the save the world type. I am so arrogant, and I was so flattered by the observation, but my hubris is not quite that big. I am not saving the world, but sometimes I think I might be helping some clients save themselves. Sometimes my 'cross-dressing' clients are taking their first step towards coming out as trans. Sometimes my clients disclose to me the trauma they have carried their whole lives. Sometimes I see widows, who are lost without their partner. Sometimes I just smack people around who I suspect actually do deserve it.  As a child the things I pretended I might be some day were a mommy, a teacher, a dancer, a circus performer, a writer, and a therapist. For real, I had the couch for it and everything. My approach to being a dominatrix, let's me be all of those things and more. I get to play dress-up. I get to use my imagination. Every session is a new playmate who contributes to how this round of make believe will unfold. They seldom unfold in a predictable manner, there is almost always a plot twist. No one talks to me about the weather. In Massachusetts, that in and of itself makes professional domination the best job in the state. 
It is 2:30 in the morning. I love writing at this time of day. I love doing anything at this time of day. It does seem to cause me to be even more verbose than my already talkative self. There must be 300 words there, and I haven't answered the question. 
Let's try again, I have insomnia. 
I love tickling scenes. I don't see nearly enough tickle enthusiasts. When I find the right rhythm of switching back and forth between tickling and a little pain infliction, I can get a sub in such a frenzied state that just placing a finger tip on them makes them jump. I love that. I love paddling scenes. I might lay out a half a dozen implements, then ask the sub to look at them. I watch their face as they do. Which one makes their eyes go big? I love working on two subs at once. It is such a rare treat, but I had it just the other day. I warmed them both up with some playful, light flogging done to- this is so goofy, but it was so much fun, done to Dick Van Dyke and Julie Andrews singing Supercalifragiliisticexpialidious (even with Google helping I think there's a typo in there). Mary Poppins transitioned into White Zombie, and I asked each of them to watch me work the other so they might know what's in store for them next. They both whimpered for me. One spontaneously thanked me with each blow, and the other kept insisting she needed more spankies. I loved every single second of that scene.  I love CBT, which here does not mean cognitive behavior therapy, or maybe it does. The bottoms who ask for that are often very masculine in a traditional sense. My first ever CBT scene was on a man who was in the military. He stood at attention and said thank you Ma'am may I have another each time my knee connected.  I was mesmerized by the rainbow of colors his face shifted through, red, maroon, purple, and then quite alarmingly he went pale. He was OK, he was very experienced in this play and was absolutely aware that I was not at the time.  I love when I pull off nipple clamps and a sub mistakenly thinks they are getting relief. For those not experienced in extreme nipple play, the worst of the pain comes when the blood flows back in, think about when your foot falls asleep, it is like that. If a really cruel Mistress was to also tweak them around at that moment, a sub might just drop to his knees. I love when a sub drops to their knees. I love sensory deprivation and overload. I love the way a securely blindfolded sub will start to whip their head back & forth when I have created the illusion by soundlessly moving around them that maybe there are two people touching them now.  I love trampling. It is the only thing I offer that I feel poses a little risk to me. Standing on a live human, sometimes in high heels, and then walking on a shifting platform is exhilarating. I am very cautious with how I arrange for those scenes, but often as they unfold I find myself wanting to take small risks. I'll start to sway a little to the music, I might bounce and jump a little, and I often find myself laughing in these scenes. Laughing while standing on a human's barrel shaped chest is kind of scary, but I love that too. I love foot worship. It is the only flesh I allow subs to touch.  It is a firm boundary, one I have no interest in pushing or altering, that I do not allow "body worship" in my sessions. Some providers do, and I do not judge them for it; but it would not be pleasurable for me. Yet, I do need some intimacy in my scenes. I need to feel a connection. My feet are incredibly sensitive. Allowing a submissive to put their hands on my feet let's me feel some reciprocity in our scene but stays within my comfort zone.
I love keeping this blog. I am an exhibitionist. Do you want to see my everything? Well you can't. You probably can't. Well if you google the right combo of words maybe you can. Go, try, tell me what you find.  Today, you can not see my current everything. That level of exposure isn't enough for me anymore. Today you can see more than that, you can see my thoughts. Did we forget that I am also an ego-maniac? I am, and there will be no apologies. I love my thoughts. I love checking my blog stats and seeing that every post I share, the number of people who read not only the current post but all of my posts goes up. Sometimes it's just by a few readers, sometimes it's by a lot. You like reading my thoughts. You dirty, dirty voyeurs. I love voyeurs.  

1 comment: