Long Distance

Monday, August 27, 2018

Monday: Where is Mistress this Week?


In less than 2 weeks Mistress Cassidy kicks of her Richmond, Virginia adventure. Also referred to in the vanilla world as Operation Go Home. August has been a whirlwind of work, trips, and more work. Somehow I do not feel exhausted. Oh there have been moments of exhaustion; but there have been far more moments of exhilaration. An idea I had been trying to quiet for years, just wouldn't go away. So I really contemplated it. It seemed it might work. If this happened, if that happened, maybe I could make this work. I believe in fate, in kismet, in the serendipitous nature of life. That was even the name of my farm, Serendipity. And while I believe this is a manifestation of those concepts, that this is the next best and right thing for me, getting here has not been all navel gazing and lounging poolside. I made a plan. I put it in action. I did the work. I want this, I deserve this, and I will have it. 
My sessions these past few weeks have been amazing. New submissives, returning clients, an eclectic range of themes; every one of them has just felt more magical. slave allan has been a helpful little slave doing what I have asked of him. I guided my boi through some challenges. I have a new devoted subbie that I am contemplating collaring. My top heard my moments of anxiety, and helped me stay focused through them. It has not been easy, but my efforts have netted results. 
Where can one find Mistress this week? Sadly this is the point where I must say if you haven't already confirmed an appointment with me, chances are you will not be able to until I return in October. If you had been penciled in but have failed to confirm, reach out now. I forgot my calendar somewhere last night, fate may have saved your spot for you. I am picking it up momentarily. I am available on a catch me if you can basis for phone and cam sessions. This week is fully booked, and then my attention will be turned only to last visits with those I share DNA with and packing. My return in October is absolute. I am already booking appointments for it. If any Virginia soon-to-be fans have found their way to my blog, now is the time to contact for your time with me in September. I expect to be settled in to my new space by the 15th. Haven't found it yet, but I trust that I will.  
Promotions and groups specifically for my Virginia subs will be set-up soon, but in the mean time follow me in the following spaces to stay in the loop. 

VIRTUAL SPACES:
Phone: 207-730-9839
Text ONLY: 401-287-2877
email: cassidycream15@gmail.com
Fetlife: MistressCassidyTwitter: Cassidy Cream
Insta: Cassidy Cream
Snap: cassidycream
KIK: Mistresscassidycream
KIK Groups: Pretty feet of Massachusetts & RI
RI Footlovers
Erotic Hypnosis with Mistress Cassidy Cream
Financial Domination, Wishlists & PayPigs
Airtightlifestyle.com: Mistress Cassidy
Blog:
https://mistresscassidycreamsmusings.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment