Long Distance

Monday, August 13, 2018

Reflecting and Looking Forward

Last week was a great week. I saw two new submissives. Each very different, but each very enjoyable for me. Do you like to see the things Mistress finds challenging? There's not many, but this is one of them. I am an exhibitionist. I had two great sessions. I want to share every last salacious detail, I may even have photos of said details. But alas, I do not have consent to share such details and my ethics out way my kink. No gossip for you. Know what makes accepting that easier? I am also an apologetic tease.
There was Mister Pain's Fire and Ice party here at Safe Haven Friday. Did you miss it? Oh, sorry for you. There are things I can share here though, some things anyway. I picked up platypus stuffies for some of my favorite littles.

Yes they are puppy toys. There's a lot of cross over in the scene and Mistress loves a pervertable. Let it be known, if you see a pretty girl with a platypus stuffie, she might be one of my pets, and she is most definitely a woman I am very fond of. A new guest at the party greeted me with a huge smile and, "Oh, you're the famous Mistress Cassidy.". Or maybe he said infamous. ToMAYto, tomato. He went on to say that he has known of me since I sessioned in Raynham. Do you know when my dungeon was in Raynham? 1999 through 2002. Feed my ego subbie boy, we can be friends forever. I don't know where it came from, but I am feeling rather playful now. I could swear I was a little tired when I put my fingers on the keys. More seriously, he was a great guest and I wish I had had a little more free time to spend with him. How closely do you pay attention admirer from 1999? Get in touch before I head to Virginia. There was another great first time guest, with a great name. I do hope he's a fan as well and I wish him every happiness on his upcoming adventure. What else? My Hazey was here, but she had to leave early. Silly girl is always over-committing herself. With Hazey's early departure I found myself in need of a body for my ice and wax show. A regular at our events and a known face in the local scene graciously offered himself. It was wonderful to engage in some of my favorite play with a new-to-me body. Thank you again Knotty. Mr Pain threw a great party, Safety Dave is an accommodating venue owner and Miss Sunshyne as always reminds me why her scene name is her scene name. Thank you for keeping me supplied with chocolate, circus music and whatever other unreasonable requests I made of you.
Now onto the upcoming week:

I debated if I was going to share it here. Accountability overruled risk of embarrassment and the promise of a surprise. I am horrible with surprises, and I will go to great lengths to avoid embarrassment. Of course I am going to share it here. I am quitting again tomorrow. I have worked through my disappointment in how it went the last time, and I recognize now the things that helped and the things that did not. I am embracing my OCD tendencies. There are 7 vapes pictured, one that fits perfectly in my hand, makes an obnoxious cloud and is filled with my favorite strawberry milk flavored oil. Two that are similar and filled with my back-up flavors. Three mouth to lung devices filled with high nicotine oil for when the cravings are physical. And one special let's take a nap device filled with a completely legal here substance that is not nicotine. I am prepared, motivated and ready to do this. For those who may wish to be helpful I have a couple of ideas. Share my promotional stuff if you can. I know, you can't on Facebook so many muggles, but you can on Fetlife. I can't sit at the keyboard for the first few days. I need to not lose my presence online while I focus on real life. If you need to reach me, text is best. For the first week or so, please my wonderful smoking friends, I promise to do whatever you ask of me to assist you if you're ever trying to quit and to not bug you about quitting when I am successful, please say no to me when I ask. I'll do my best not to ask, but it is so hard. Encouragement in the form of flowers and chocolates is never a bad idea either. I will never say, oh no really I have too much chocolate and no place to put more flowers. 
What else is on the agenda? My plans to go to Virginia at the beginning of September are coming together perfectly. The universe is giving me everything I asked for and I am checking off goals daily. I am still available for sessions with new and returning submissives, but I am going to take a pass at parties this weekend. A week smoke-free is too fragile to hang out with my smoking friends, or worse smoking strangers who I haven't asked nicely to say no to me. I am virtual dungeon hunting, packing and super excited to see how every thing I am doing is bringing me measurably closer to what I wish for, it confirms for me that this was a great idea. 
There is a post written, scheduled to go live Thursday. Before this day is over, another will be added for Tuesday. There are few more things on my Pre-Monday To Do List, and I trust that by the time this post is live, all will be good and right in the universe again. After all Monday is the very best day of the week. 

VIRTUAL SPACES:
email: cassidycream15@gmail.com
Twitter: Cassidy Cream
Insta: Cassidy Cream
Snap: cassidycream
KIK: Mistresscassidycream
KIK Groups: Pretty feet of Massachusetts & RI
RI Footlovers
Erotic Hypnosis with Mistress Cassidy Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment