Long Distance

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Mistress Cassidy's New Contract

Until recently I wasn't especially attracted to formal contracts. Until I wish to offer a sub a collar there is no reason whatsoever to create one for professional sessions. And with subs that transition from clients to collared by the time I am offering them my collar we have already established the ground rules that guide our dynamic. I may jot them down or truthfully I have on a few occasions tasked my sub with writing what they understood the expectations to be and I simply correct any mistakes and sign off on what they have presented me. I do love to write, but overly formal, wordy, micro-managing is just not a hot button for me. I had never been terribly impressed with what I saw in other's contracts either, slave will suck my dick on demand. Well I lack the appendage and I am not a big fan of demands in either direction. I much prefer my personal subbies long for me, and beg for me. Collared subbies that came via the professional route are never, ever going to be allowed to suck my anything and they are well aware of that limit before accepting my collar. I came across a contract that I really appreciated though. I no longer recall where, so unfortunately I can not credit the creator. Other than the first line of the bottoms guidelines, this is not a copy of that contract. What I liked was that the requirements for the sub focused on the well-being of the sub, not how the sub was expected to serve. The responsibilities of the top were more clearly defined in my opinion than those for the bottom. I want a sub who seeks my collar to know exactly how I conduct myself. I want them to know my style, my preferences and to recognize that what I give them is a significant piece of my life and my energy. If this is not what they seek, if they simply want to be told that they will perform on demand, I am not the right dominant for them. 
So this is the blue-print for my new contract. It will be augmented to reflect the specifics of the bottom it is edited for, but I had two bottoms I in mind when I wrote it. With my upcoming move, my intention to essentially live in two states that are separated by 600 miles, I wish to find the best among the submissives that currently serve me informally and to transition them into collared positions. For my plans to go smoothly I will require the devotion and dedication that comes from a committed sub. I will print no more than 9 copies in the next year, and  I may print less. But I suspect 3 subs in Massachusetts, 3 subs in Virginia and 3 virtual subbies is what I will require. I will continue to see newbies, and uncollared subs, but my focus will be on and my attention will be given to those who serve me formally.   

Mistress Cassidy V. Cream recognizes that your skills, attitude and general demeanor is pleasing to her and does wish to extend a formal offer of my collar to you. I wish for you to be my _________, and I will refer to you as__________at community events and in private. As my _________ you will be expected to follow the following rules at all times, to the best of your ability. You will without hesitation disclose any infractions immediately. 
  1. Each morning you will state a thing you like about yourself. It should be an original thought each day. At any time I may ask you what your statement was that day, you should be prepared to disclose it.
  2. You will check-in once per week via_____ on _____day. At which time you will update me on any projects we are working on, your schedule for the following week and you will share one statement that you used the previous week. 
  3. You will disclose to me your fantasies, your hopes, and your goals. Both as they are currently, and ongoing as they change. 
  4. You will refrain from self-harm, and negative internal chatter. If this proves to be difficult for you, you will bring it to my attention so we may develop a strategy to address it.  
  5. You will disclose your fears, concerns, and limitations. Including but not limited to hard limits, phobias, medical conditions and the state of your emotional well-being. Again this will be both as the are currently and as needed should they change. 
  6. You will protect yourself in and out of scenes. You will, to the best of your ability, avoid toxic people, and unsafe situations. 
  7. You will use your safe word of ______ in scenes as needed, without fear of repercussion, at any time for any reason. You are trusted and encouraged to know your limits, to know when you are ready to push on them and when to hold firmly to them.  
  8. You are my property and I expect you to maintain yourself in a manner that reflects the value I recognize in you. 
  9. When I am in _______ you will be available to me ___________. I will use ______ to contact you. You are expected to acknowledge my messages within _______., to carry out any task that I may ask of you or to ask for additional time if needed. 
  10. When I am away, in my absence you will be expected to continue with all rules listed, to complete any on-going projects or tasks. And to communicate with me via _______, _________.
  11. In an emergency in my absence you are to contact ________ via__________ and to heed her advice as if it were mine. 
  12.  At scene events and in private you are to refer to me as _________, In vanilla public settings and around muggles, you may simply call me Cassidy. Your overall demeanor at these times should reflect your respect and affection for me, but I do not expect you to out yourself. 
  13. If ever you do not understand the instructions I have given you, you may respectfully ask for "clarity" and expect that I will clarify my instructions without frustration.
As your ___________ you are my property and you will be treated with the utmost respect and care. I place the highest value on my belongings. The following are my promises and responsibilities to you. 
  1. I will guide you through your experiences in submission with love and affection. 
  2. I will not withhold affection or attention as a form of punishment.
  3. I will never strike you or otherwise cause you pain out of anger or frustration. I do not hurt people out of malice, I hurt people because I enjoy it. 
  4. I will be available to you for after care in whatever form best matches your needs immediately after all scenes and as needed in the days that follow. 
  5. I will include you in community events that I deem appropriate for you. I will give you clear expectations for any event we attend.
  6. I will reply to your messages within 24 hours, in the event of an emergency and an emergency only you may contact me via _________. An emergency is to be understood to mean that you are in immediate risk of harm or have sustained an injury of significance. 
  7. Should I come to be disappointed in your behavior it will be addressed quickly, kindly, using precise language, examples of the behavior and with clear instructions with how I expect it to be remedied. I do not expect my submissives to be mind readers and I would never intentionally set you up to fail.
  8.  When I feel our dynamic has reached it's natural end or should you seek to be released from my ownership, I will release you with kindness, grace and gratitude. I will maintain your privacy and my respect for you until the end of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment