Long Distance

Thursday, July 19, 2018

A Private Conversation Made Public, with Consent of course

The alternative title for this post was going to be "Our Silly Slave allan" or something of that nature. Below is the lovely email I received a couple days ago. Of course my response comes first, but perhaps it will make more sense to read it out of order. Slave allan's email is italicized, mine is not. 

allan, do you wish to wear my collar again?

I am going to need you to work on some things though. I wish there was a font that actively conveyed that I am smiling and giggling while tapping the keys. No allan, I do not wish for you to do a thing that you're already half trained at that would make my life easier. No slave, it would not be to my benefit to have a servant I already trust doing a job that entails disclosing my passwords. No allan, after running ads for I don't know 5 years now and not finding a skilled assistant that I can afford I would not value trading my time directly for said service. If you hit the lotto don't share it with me, and don't offer me your umbrella in the rain. <end eye rolling here> 

We can hammer out the details of your new contract privately. Send me your last one, if there was anything we had pinned to come back to or anything that was challenging or problematic for you please make a note of it in an email. I expect to have it before the weekend is over, and you can expect to wait about a week for your new one. Next week is pretty full for me. 

By the way slave, I proofed and edited your message. Whether a message is intended to be public or private, please do a better job with the spellcheck. Maple syrup next time, you can thank me for my mercy in your next post. 


I find myself compelled to write you. Originally I
was just going to mark a quick thank you for mentioning my name in your
post. But as my mind started forming up the few sentences, more and
more came to mind, and I find myself unable to rest. I had thought to
post this in the comment box, but I then did something I think very unslave
like. I used the head on my shoulders to do the thinking, instead of
the one in my pants. I figured you would like to proof read it first
then decide if you would want it on your blog. First Ma'am thank you
for the visual you provide of your attire as you wrote your blog. I
had a brief mental picture that would of had you punishing me a few
months ago. You know one of those thoughts a sub should never have of
their owner. But your're a beautiful woman and I had a typical male
reaction. You mentioned your smoking in the post. I had not mentioned
it earlier since I did not know how it was going, and I did not want
to depress you if it was not going your way. But to get to the meat of
this post. I was flabbergasted when you said that I may be a natural
submissive. That was the single most flattering, nicest compliment
that anyone has ever given me. Yes nice things were said to me about
stuff I built. But after working my butt off trying to fit into the
BDSM community, and to have an accomplished dominant woman indicate
that I might be a natural submissive. Well my gosh I feel like I won a
gold medal, or would that be cuffs for our community :) This last
spring was awful for me, and from what I have put together from your
writing, it was none to pleasant of a spring for you to. But the worst
thing to happen was losing your collar. At the time my head was not in
the right place. For a while it felt like my world was collapsing once
again, and I felt jaded that I was not getting as many messages from
you. It never dawned on me at that time of self pity that you could be
having your own hardships and not available to return messages. For
that I am going to break Leroy Jeffrow Gibbs rule number one (nerver
say your sorry. It show's weakness). Then so be it I am weak. I am so
very sorry Mistress Cassidy. The truth be told I miss my collar. I
miss calling myself the collared slave of Mistress Cassidy, I miss
doing your tasks, and I miss be punished by you when I deserve it. I
miss being a slave. But real life prevents me from returning there.
One of my stresser in the spring was realizing that my disability
pension was not able to provide for everything and I was having
difficulty maintaining the monthly tribute. The exchange rate didn't
help things either. I finally knew that I was unable to maintain being
your slave. But I never stop following you though. I was actually very
interested in one of your sub's guest post about an edging task. Sadly
they ended. But when you put out the request for people to send in
guest post I jumped at it. In an indirect way I found a little way
that I could serve you. My reward was when you mention my name in a
post or left a comment. I then found myself checking the comments on
your blog often when you posted the spring poem. In your openning you
advised reader to tell you of typos so you can torment slave allan
properly. I was logging in often hoping to see a comment pointing
out an error just to find out how you were going to torment me.
Desperate right? I had seen in your Fetlife group saying that you were
willing to barter services for some that you needed. I read over the
list but sadly I didn't fit the bill. then I thought maybe I could
train online somewhere to be a virtual assistant or a media manager.
Then I could trade services with you. I shot that down for two reasons
one you will find someone long before I am trained, and two bartering
doesn't pay the bills. You're a pro, this is your business, you need
customers/clients. Despite all of it I will continue to aide you where
I can like a good submissive. Be it an other Q and A or Guest Post.
And once again my reward is the mention of my name in some part of
that post. Am I a natural submissive? I can't answer that. You see
identifying myself as a slave the title natural submissive would be
something bestowed upon me by a dominant person. To just assume that
title is something I as a sub to quote your expression "I do not have
the authority to do." I was raised and lived my adult life being
humble. Is that a natural submissive? I will leave that up to your
mute fans to decide. I started this as a comment for your last
blog.  Gosh, I don' t know if it will fit in the comment section. In
the end that choice is yours Mistress, to use this as a comment, a
guest post or just an Email between friends. It is out of my hands
now.

Your faithful friend
slave allan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for you compassion Mistress. This is a poor excuse but it is the truth. I typed out that letter on my old iPad. It is a used one given to me by a family member when I had my breakdown. I not for sure I think it came out in 2002. Put that into human years and this thing is older than me. I can still surf the web and do emails with it and look at femdomme and tease and denied pictures and stories. YouTube did work on it up until a couple of month a go, and forget about new apps like Grammaraly. The app store just giggles at me and tells me I have an out date system and the apps will not work on it.

    So when I finally did finish the letter it was in the wee hours of the morning. I will admit I was too lazy to get up at 4 am to go to my PC and edit it. I also wanted to hit send right away out of fear that I might chicken out and not send if I waited. I confess I hit enter know full well I maybe bathing in maple syrup or worst yet being clamped and writing lines again. I also can see you in my mind smiling away as you taped out your response . Hell I had tears when I typed out the letter. So I am in for a sleepless night as I ponder your offer. Do I want to wear your collar again? You and I know the answer to that. My question to myself is can I do it? Since I can't sleep and I don't have JOI or CEI I think I will make some pancakes, just so I can use up all the maple syrup. I only have six quarts to eat. I will start my response to your question when I go down stairs in the morning. I am now wrapping this up and sending it out without editing and knowing I can be held accountable for my actions. Good Bye, Good Luck and Good Night.

    ReplyDelete