Long Distance

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tuesday Q & A with Slave allan

My OCD feels that we should assign a specific day to be Q & A day. My awareness of my schedule suggests this will prove to be a silly idea. But let's try anyway. What day? Monday is my most favorite day of the week. Monday is for list making, and starting new projects. Mondays are for my thoughts. Monday will not be the day. Tuesday is my least favorite day of the week. It's a muggle day, very little probability of magic on a Tuesday. Wednesday is the first day of the weekend. Packing typically happens on Wednesday. Thursday is for travel. Friday and Saturday are for parties. Sunday, also know as Pre-Monday, is for aftercare, reflecting on a great week and preparing for Monday. I see it, let's try to elevate poor Tuesday. Tuesday will be for questions with slave allan. Just created the auto-post for this entry, this Tuesday is the last day of July. My quirky tendencies are happy with this, and to give it a little magic boost to kick off I scheduled it to post at 11:11. Make a wish, you're welcome.   
The last Q&A slave allan sent me had 3 questions. You'll notice there is only one here. slave allan is great at coming up with ideas for questions but they don't always fit my style or what I want to focus on at the time. Note to self: give allan some clearer directions for how to choose topics. 

slave allan: It's summertime let's daydream a bit. You have collared your dream
slave. You want to escape with said slave to have your way with him or her as you start their training. Where did you escape to and what is
involved in that slave's training? 


Mistress Cassidy: There you go again slave allan- suppose you could do anything you wanted, anywhere you wanted, what work would you want to do? I'm mostly teasing, but being a top to a real human is an investment of time and energy. It is work. Work I love, work that I identify as my calling, but it is work nonetheless. Even when we move past the blurry lines between what I do for a living and what I do in my personal dynamics, even when we are firmly in the this is my personal dynamic realm, it is still a position I take seriously. A new slave (and for the record in my personal life one who identifies as a slave would not likely be terribly compatible with me. I require my partner level playmates to have opinions, to have personality, to embrace their submission and to proactively wish to give it to me) back on track, no matter how dreamy this bottom may be, a new playmate and vacation do not really go together in my mind. I do not have my way with my subs privately or professionally. Ideally I have their way in a way that I very much enjoy. The getting to know a sub happens long before I offer them my collar, especially in a personal dynamic.   

Let's take this in another direction entirely. At this time I am more or less single. I have no interest in vanilla dating and no interest in a new personal dynamic with males. I wish to be vanilla-single for the foreseeable future. Before this current round of singleness, I have been single for a grand total of 20 months since I was 13. Nineteen months of which happened in 2000-2001 when my other adult relationship of much significance ended.There are things I wish to do, goals I have set and ideas I want to explore for myself, by myself. Yet as into me as I intend to be, I am as far as I know, human. I do enjoy the company of other adult humans and from time to time, and I may require a bit more than their conversation. So let's try describe the person I would wish to spend time with while I explore my singleness. I would like to meet a submissive or more bottom-than-top switch of a woman. They would enjoy being pampered as much as they enjoyed serving. They would have a moderate to heavy pain tolerance or being willing to build to one. Articulate, and verbose, but equally able to be quiet & listen. Self-confidence that borders or ever so gently crosses the line into arrogant. I have a weakness for arrogance, it must be reality based and it must be slight, but I do enjoy someone who knows they are special. Independent, self-sufficient but maybe cling just a little bit during a thunderstorm or scary movie. It would probably be best if she currently or has ever worked in the adult industry and that it was a positive experience for her. I am so over explaining to other feminist in the vanilla world that I am not exploited, that I love what I do, that the adult industry has been liberating, empowering and wonderful to me. It would be best if we were on the same page in that area. I like indulging kittens, puppies, little/middles, but my preference is a princess like myself. I'll sound so narcissistic saying this, but the more a person reminds me of myself the more attractive I tend to find them. They should identify as poly/non-mono, but truthfully I would probably prefer that they not have another relationship of significance. I do not mean to sound selfish, but I am newly navigating poly myself. The first year didn't quite unfold as I had anticipated and I just don't have the patience for ever expanding rings of partners and partners of partners. I am over the never ending let's talk about our feelings, again. Oh did that read like I feel exploring polyamory was a mistake? That isn't what I meant. It should have conveyed that while I am certain that I am 'poly' I am equally certain that I am meant to be mostly single while I learn what style of non-monogamy is right for me. Casually dating others, while able to demonstrate that they value their safety and health as much as I value my own, would work for me. A schedule that somehow matches my own bizarre schedule that completely lacks rhyme or reason so that we may spend a day together often and an occasional weekend away. 
Now to try to bring it back to your questions allan; once I got to know my new princess, when I knew if she liked exhibitionist play (I do hope she does), when I knew if thuddy or stingy was her preference, and when I knew all the spots that bring her to her knees, I'd put a sparkly collar on my prize and bring her anywhere in the world she wished to go. 

Be sure to check out slave allan's blog too: https://slaveallan68.blogspot.com/2018/07/i-wager.html

No comments:

Post a Comment