Long Distance

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Guess Who's Back?

I do so love being me. At the moment I love that people never really leave my life. It's true in my personal life, and it is true in my professional life where subbies I haven't seen in a decade contact me to bring me gifts, or this one after only a few months because he really misses doing tasks for me.
Do we all remember slave allan, My Q&A prompter? Say hello and welcome him back to the fold. Let's not feed his ego too much, but Mistress was missing him & his typos whenever she sat at a blank screen claiming she was working. He remains a free agent, he is not wearing my collar at this time, but still he's a thoughtful creature and he wanted to lend me a hand. Thank you slave.
 Hi, Allan here. I served Mistress Cassidy faithfully for a year. I would still be wearing her collar, but personal reason prevented me from being able to continue that commitment. I may not serve Mistress Cassidy as a collared slave anymore, but that does not mean I do not continue to follow her on social media. So, when I read her post in her group on Fetlife asking for a guest post on her blog, something in me stirred (no not sexually) but a sense of obligation to Mistress Cassidy. You see it is because of Mistress Cassidy that I have found a new devotion. By having to keep a slave blog for Mistress Cassidy I discovered a passion to write. In fact, even since being released from my collar I continued to keep my two fictional stories alive. But during my freedom, I have been learning about earning money online. One driving reason is to find a revenue source that I can continue tributing Owner and possibly be collared once again. I realized this after reading the guest post from her LDR slave about his edging challenge and wished that it was me in that throbbing frustrated state. But back to earning money. I have discovered several websites that pay between $50 to $200 just for writing blogs or as they call it "content". I am about to start a series about my quest to earn money online and how I took the discipline I learned by being a slave and apply that to saving money and leaving it in the bank. I bet a lot of you reading this did not know that you could make money from apps that you can download onto your phone. I will be writing content for every app I try and will write my opinion on how profitable it is. Mistress Cassidy also introduces me to another marketing idea that I am now researching, and it looks promising. But to know about that one you're going to have to plead with Mistress Cassidy for me to guest post again sometime. I do have two other motives to want to make a little money. One is I still want to become a hypno slave. I would love to have the resources to submit to being dominated several times a month. YouTube files are fun. But in my opinion, you need a live person one on one to lead you into a trance. What is the next thing that motivates me to earn money online? I never got a chance to use my smartphone-controlled vibrator. I still fantasize about a Mistress ordering me to penetrate myself with the device then going out in public and being at a Mistress's wicked mercy. That would most definitely make an interesting blog post. But for now, those are just wishes and goals. But as I grow my understanding of online commerce, I will also continue to follow Mistress Cassidy and her exploits.
Bye for now

Allan

2 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure to help out Mistress. If you need a guest post again sometime in the future let me know. Unfortunately I do not have anything as interesting as slave joe's edging adventure. Will there be a follow up to let's us know how he did in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sadly slave joe found that he was uncomfortable sharing online even without identifying information and asked to be released from the task. Shoot me a message slave allan, I have a project on the drawing board and I could use your assistance.

      Delete