Long Distance

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Guest Post by Our Slave Allan


I am so blessed to have such thoughtful people in my life. Slave allan has generously offered to write another guest post for me. And while it was offered without any expectation of reciprocity, Mistress is going to hook him up. Friends promote their friends' projects, Allan's Blog go check it out after you catch up here. 
For the record quitting is going pretty alright. I called Monday my quit day, I smoked one cigarette on Monday. Tuesday I had another. Somehow on Wednesday and Thursday I had another 7 or so. But it's 11:22p on Friday, and I have had zero today. Tuesday, day 2,  was the worst day so far. I am moderately concerned that tomorrow may be a revisit of Tuesday because of how many I smoked yesterday. I will get through it if it is. 
My awesome adviser again suggested a couple of cool ideas for entries, I have solid outlines penned. Tomorrow I am going to see how challenging it is to type without a smoke and if it is the very worst...the back up plan is a video post. 
Before I turn it over to slave allan, who wants to see pictures?




Miss Hazey making me pretty for one of our recent parties 




End of the night back in vanilla clothes. I find it's a good plan when one must drive at 3a, one should strive to look as much like a muggle as one can. 


 I just read that Mistress is taking a stab at breaking the smoking habit. I am proud of her bravery for trying to get the monkey off her back. I for one have battled with the bulge all my life and know how tough it is to give up our indulgences. I have watched others close to me fight the cravings and the mood swings to hopefully be able to say, "I did it, I'm an ex-smoker." in my opinion over the next month Mistress is going to find it hard to get herself to want to write. So, I whipped (no pun intended) up this little guest post.
First off, once I started to feel good again I started following Mistress Cassidy's blog again. I was very interested in the exploit of one of her guest post and his edging challenge. As I read his post I couldn't help but wonder what that must feel like. Knowing that you have been ordered to edge yourself several times a day for a prolonged period. The original author mentions how frustrated he felt and how his penis was always dripping and felt like it was pulsing. I was eager to read the next post to see his outcome. Sadly, Mistress mentioned in her comments to me that there were no more installments coming. Talk about a reader being left on the edge (this time pun intended)
So, I was wondering if I should take up the mantle and carry on the spirit of the post. Is there any readers of mistress's interested in asking her if she would like to make it so? Mistress has enough with the smoking cravings to deal with to be wondering what might be a fun topic to write about in her next post. All she should need to do is to read your comments to see if there is an interest and decide whether or not she would order me into it. I could be required to submit briefing on my efforts and stand judgement if I screw-up. That should give Mistress content for her blog until she feels ready to tickle the keyboard once again. We as mistress's reader should offer to help her out for the next little while.
It is a crazy thought don't you think. Logistically it might be a little difficult to orchestrate. So, my plan B is to write a post on how to set up your own home dungeon that is totally controlled by your owner from afar with their smartphone. I researched the topic at some length for my blog when I was collared to Mistress. I am wondering if anyone would be interested in my concept idea? My hope is that one of Mistress's current slaves would have the money to set this idea up. Then let us all know what it was like to serve mistress using their own LDR private dungeon. Well that is all I have for now. Have a good week and who knows you may hear more from me if I am ordered to be Mistress new edging slave.

Bye
Allan

2 comments:

  1. Our slave Allan. It has a nice ring to it. Makes me feel that I am submissive to all of Mistress's friends and readers. I would also like to thank mistress for the endorsement, it means a lot to me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it slave j who will not be posting anymore. I hope not, I enjoyed reading his story.

    ReplyDelete