Long Distance

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

slave allan can't stay away- Q&A returns to Mistress's Blog







1: You recently mentioned wanting to create an RV dungeon. I do have to apologize though. My first mental images were that of Walter White standing in his underwear next to his RV on Breaking Bad.
Or Robin Williams misadventure in his movie called RV, when I first read your idea. So for clarification purposes, would you describe for us what Mistress's RV dungeon would look like to you? 


lolz allan, that was a great opening for a series though wasn't it? So, I have only the roughest ideas of what the RV should look like. I had a cute little tow behind vintage Scotty for ages, don't ask what became of it, it's a scary story.
Anyway, I have a thing for vintage campers and RVs. I'm not afraid of driving something old enough to buy itself a drink. I trust the universe will put the right unit in my path at the right time, and I will do my best to be patient (god damn that's so hard for me) in the meantime. When the right one finds its way to me the right vibe for the dungeon will make itself known too. What I do have imagined in technicolor detail is what this adventure is going to look like, and how it is going to work, and I am so super excited about it, I'm going to act like that's what you asked and ramble on about it.
I haven’t announced any of this on my blog yet, have I? Well either this is the announcement or I'm going to have to scramble & write that post before scheduling this one. Mistress is going to become a Gypsy (I so love that word; please forgive me I know it's less than PC to use) Dominatrix. Surprise!
For now, Massachusetts is going to remain my primary residence, and I am going to continue to run the dungeon for Princess Gemini Enterprises. When the time comes I will work out a schedule with Princess that will probably be something like our first and second Friday of the month parties and 2 of our mid-week, Purgatory at Platforms, parties.  I've also just begun, this Thursday is the first, hosting my own small gatherings at Safe Haven. This Thursday is a foot worshiping party, the next one planned will be announced soon. Anyway, assuming those come together as expected, I will continue to host 2 of those during the weeks I am in Massachusetts. I've also got one more idea that I was about to unveil soon, might as well do it now. I am going to start hosting an Aftercare Potluck one Sunday a month. I'm picturing not quite a munch and totally not a party get together.  No cover for anyone who has attended a Princess Gemini, Safe Haven, or Twizted Acre event within the previous month or anyone who is a regular submissive of mine, low donation for new friends. This will be my event, I am simply extending the offer to guests of those venues because I love the guests at those venues. I'm picturing barbecues, tapping friends who offer Reiki & other forms of bodywork, and I'll offer guided meditation and/or hypnosis. I'm picturing just a casual networking and community building event that brings local kinksters together. So Princess Gemini parties, Thursday parties, Aftercare Potluck, of course, I will visit Twizted when I am home, and I will see my local submissives while I am home. I'll also spend time with my vanilla people, eating the best seafood in the US and riding my pony while I'm home.
But who cares what I will do when I am home? The exciting part is the part when I am not home! My current goal is to head out the first week of July. I was hoping for sooner, I was hoping for last week, but apparently things take time and patience. Whatever, Mistress has neither of those and I don't see the value in acquiring them. The first trip will be local, a week up to Maine to spend time with my family and to test the roadworthiness of the RV. I will probably not offer sessions during that trip. Then Virginia!!! My last trip was just not long enough at all. Two weeks this time, at least! I couldn’t make it down to take care of my Baby Boy I mentioned in the post about BDSM & Sex recently, and I have so much guilt over that, I am working on a special idea for him when I do make it down. Maybe if you ask nicely he'll consent to sharing pictures. I'm hoping my Hazey will be able to make this trip with me. She works just as hard as Mistress behind the scenes to keep my world spinning smoothly, she deserves an amazing adventure too. While I will obviously see new-to-me submissives in Virginia, I will be carefully screening for long-term compatibility, Richmond will be a frequent stop for me and having my needs met while I am there is, of course, a priority. There may be an adventure within an adventure with a side trip to see my top, but that's none of your business nosy little voyeurs. I am planning, preparing and budgeting for 6 months of travelling. If there are unexpected bumps in the beginning I want to stick it out at least that long to see if the bumps have solutions. If it smooth sailing and as magical as I imagine it will be, I am thinking this might be what the next couple years of my life looks like. The stops during those months will likely be Maine, Ohio, Virginia Beach, Richmond, VA, Western Virginia (not West Virginia, Mistress has no friends in WV at this time send an application if you'd like to be a WV friend lol), North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Austin, Texas. There was also a hope that I would make it to Toronto this summer, but sadly I think that may need to be penciled in for Spring of 2019.

2: Staying with the same theme. If money was not a factor. What would Mistress's RV dungeon be like. Would you remodel a 53-foot truck and trailer to build your dungeon in? Or go for a bus style Motor Coach to be your workspace?
Who said money was a factor now? Money is a resource and a tool, and there is an incredible abundance of it in the universe. While I don't happen to be in possession of very much of it at this moment, when I need it I can find it. My dream space would be a collection of cottages in quiet settings around the country in the places I love.



My OCD would like them all to be nearly identical, with duplicates of my gear and costumes in each so I don't have to pack & schlep them around. I would spend whatever season I like best in that location and move to the next when the whim struck me. I would skip the RV entirely in this fantasy and travel in a different fashion between each. A train when moving between ones that had mountains along the route, a boat to an island getaway, etc.
I've edited the last question from the original conversation between slave allan and I. I didn't love the way it read and even with repeated editing it just wouldn't flow smoothly. Mistress is in a little bit of a funk, and that is probably playing a part in my inability to edit for smoothness. The RV I was so looking forward to seeing this past weekend is most definitely not The One. It's OK, I trust the universe will bring me the best & right one at the right time, but truly patience is not a particularly defining characteristic of mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment