Long Distance

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Upcoming Event: Make-up Party for Sissy & CD Subbies

So let's try this again.
Mistress is hosting an in-person, beauty and make-up party. The featured products are from a well known, established, reputable, direct sales company. Think ***** ladies, think ***** calling, you know which company it is. I feel like they may not appreciate being advertised on an adult blog by name.
There will be samples to try, snacks, and demonstrations of several make-up techniques. All guests will leave with a swag bag of samples. Some items will be available for sale at the event, and orders can be placed with me with direct shipping to you or discreet pick-up from me if you prefer.

When: Tuesday June 13th 5pm-8pm
Where: Mistress's Studio- address disclosed when you confirm your spot
Cost: $50 for new sub friends, free for my ongoing subbies.  Plus anything you purchase.
* want to come for free? Book a session before the June 12th*
Dress Code: Vanilla to the door. I would prefer that everyone be dressed femme, and a changing area will be available.

I am limiting the guest list to 6 for this first event, to ensure I have enough time to assist each of my guests with any questions they may have. I hope this will be a regular event at my playspace this summer, so if this date doesn't work for you drop me a line & I will add you to my events mailing list.

Seats are going quickly, reserve your with an email to cassidycream15@gmail.com

Wish you could come but not from my area? Mistress is also offering phone and online consultations, and a 10% discount on orders through my estore, for $20. I will walk you through choosing the best skincare and make-up products for you and share some tips for creating your best look.

No comments:

Post a Comment