Long Distance

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Saturday Confessional

To kick off the new confession feature slave allan was ordered to create his first confession to be used as an example on the blog. While it does illustrate how one should submit their confessions to me, as you can see by the last item on his list; he didn't quite follow the directions he was given. Silly subbie. 

Slave name: slave allan, secretary slave 
Slave number: 501-377-196
Contact info: xxxxxxxxxxxx

This is my list of confessions for transgressions to Mistress Cassidy's rules.

1: Over the last two weeks as I was working on the banner task, I have neglected to change into panties at least 6 times.
2: Not completing the banner task in a timely manner.
3: Failing to do my blog entry for the week of May 1 to 6
4: On May 5 I broke the rule of not listening erotic hypnosis files. I listen to a couple of files by Sxxxx Sxxxx.
5: While listening to SxxxxSxxxx second file I had a non-permitted ejaculation. 
6: On May 5 I read several erotic mind control stories on the website Mxxxxxxx.
7: On May 7 I failed to provide Mistress with 3 new topics for my standing weekly order.
8: On May 7 I watched several YouTube files defining many BDSM practices, I broke the rules on the last file which I thought was a documentary on D/s relationship over the phone. I failed to turn it off when I realize it was a short story. Which cause me to get aroused and pleasure myself by pinching my nipples.
9: On May 8 In an attempt to finish this assignment I did not wear panties again.
10: May 8 providing a confession list longer than 5 items.

Now I will send slave allan his punishment, his penance for all of us recovering Catholics, and when he has completed it Mistress will share his story and photos here. 
I'm really enjoying this new area of play already and just can't wait to hear the next subbie's confession.

1 comment:

  1. My faith is now in your hands Mistress. I will be eager to correct my wrong doings and face your reader's judgement.

    ReplyDelete