Long Distance

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Confessions

As I have mentioned a couple times, I have been tinkering with an idea for my website & blog for weeks. I finally have the time to unveil it.
What I was looking for my online experiences to have the elements I enjoy in my real life sessions. The vulnerability my subs give me. The acceptance I hope my subs feel from me. These, perhaps lofty ideas, that I felt were missing from some of my online interactions. And what I came up with was...

Confess to Mistress Cassidy 

When I finish the technical parts, that will become a link that will take you an easy to use form. For now, we'll have to do it manually in a couple easy to follow steps. 

  1. Use the link at the end of this entry to gift Mistress $25 (or $50 if you'd like to submit 2 confessions, $100 if you'd like to submit 4).
  2. Write your confession and email it to me at cassidycream15@gmail.com, put "confession" in the subject line. 
  3. I will email an appropriate punishment to you. 
  4. You will write a second email detailing how you carried out your punishment. For those who are comfortable and wish to have their punishment shared, you will include a photo. 
  5. I will email you a second time absolving you for your transgressions and if I wish, post your confession & photos here or on my website. 
Now understand, this is intended to be fun and entertaining. I am not your attorney or your priest. Do not send confessions of disgusting or illegal acts. I will forward confessions involving minors to the proper authorities. It pains me to think that I needed to state that disclaimer. 
But now that we have that out of the way, send me your confessions. Did you cut someone off in traffic? Are you wearing lace panties under your jeans? Were you late for work because you were looking at naughty websites?
Your punishment will fit your confession. Pain sluts won't be asked to wear panties, and sissies won't be putting clothes pins on their nipples.  

1 comment:

  1. I guess it time to face my judgement for breaking the rules. I sent you an email with my confession. What happens if your a pain slut and a sissy

    ReplyDelete