Long Distance

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Guest Post by secretary slave

The following is a guest post entry by my secretary slave. Mistress is busy with planning Tuesday's sissy make-up party. If you don't already have an invitation, it's not too late. Message me for details.  


Hi, I am slave allan, Mistress Cassidy long distanced collared slave. She also owns me as her personal secretary slave. Mistress has mentioned me a few times in her writing. This week Mistress has many obligations to attend to, but she did not what to leave her readers hanging for a whole week. So, for this post, I am honored that Mistress has ordered that I fill in for her. Remember I mention that I am Mistress Cassidy slave and as such I was not granted liberty to choose my own topic. No, even in Mistress absents she gave me instructions as to what I am to write about. I have been owned by Mistress Cassidy as her collared slave for two months now and she ordered that I write about my experience as an owned being.
For those who do not know me, I have been interested in BDSM for the last thirty years. I guess you could say I was an armchair submissive. I followed the lifestyle, read about it and fantasize about being a sub. That all changed when I met Mistress Cassidy on a BDSM website. What started as simple questions grew into Mistress becoming a mentor to me. Then Ma’am sent me into a tailspin in March when she asked me if I would like her to consider me as her first long distance collared slave. Long story short, I said yes and on the third of April I signed a six-month contract stating that Mistress Cassidy now owns me.
I enjoy having the status of collared slave. I like telling people on social media such as FetLife that I am a collared slave. In fact, on Fetlife my status says that I am collared by Mistress Cassidy. As Mistress Cassidy secretary slave, she has me do research for her. I have come to enjoy doing these assignments which are increasing my general knowledge of the world around us. There is also the rule that I must follow while I am doing any research or work for mistress. I am required to wear panties under my clothing. Just like the ones below which I just purchased.


I believe Mistress prefers the pink and purple pair the most. If I remain a good boy and listen, I just might be saved from having to modeling them in one of Mistress Cassidy’s future blogs.
The one thing I could have done without is the time Mistress punished me by making me put my hand in maple syrups. As Mistress discovered later, sticky hands are a big pet peeve for me. I will not say anything else about it because I think Ma’am plans to write about it later.
I cannot say there is anything I dislike about being a slave. If anything in the future I would hope Ma’am will increase the number of assignments I am required to do each week. I also believe I take advantage of the freedom that Ma’am gives me a little too much.
Being a long distant slave does have its challenges. I do not get to experience being at Ma’am mercy in her play space (dungeon). But Mistress Cassidy does hold a signed contract that states I belong to her and I must obey her orders or risk punishment. Going forward I am going to proudly say to anyone who can hear it, and as often as possible. I am the collared slave of Mistress Cassidy.


No comments:

Post a Comment