Long Distance

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Upcoming Event for Local CD Subbies

I tried to copy & paste directly from my Fetlife event. Seems that made the formatting all wonky. Consider this a placeholder until I can write a fresh copy for the blog. 
Date & Time:in 12 days
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 · 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM  
Location:
Mistress Cassidy's Play Studio
disclosed when you reserve your seat   
Cost:$50 to reserve your spot
Dress code:Vanilla to the door, changing area available- prefer X-dressing subs to be dressed as femme
Description:
In addition to being a professional dominatrix, Mistress Cassidy is an independent beauty consultant with a well known, direct sales, make-up company. Think great catalogs, think ** ladies and ** calling and you'll know what company I mean. I feel like they may not fully appreciate being advertised on a fetish site.
Anyway- I am hosting a small get together for some of my regular x-dressing subbies and I have room for some new friends too. The guest list will be limited to 6, to ensure I have enough time to give each guest a consultation. Bring the make-up & beauty products you use currently and I will help you decide which of my products will compliment what you already use.
Snacks & refreshments will be served, and all guests will leave with a swag bag of samples and products.
Want me to waive the fee for you? Book a session with me before the date and I'll move you to the VIP guest list.
Also free phone and online consultations are available for my long distance subbie friends

No comments:

Post a Comment