Long Distance

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Puppy Play


Now that I am mentoring Mistress Sarah, I find myself revisiting my early days as a Dominatrix. What do I know now that I didn't know then? Where did I find my first customers? What did I bring to the scene and what did I learn on the job?
On my trip down memory lane, I recalled that my very first session was primarily focused on puppy play. All of my early ads mentioned puppy play within them. There were a couple of reasons for this. My business that went bankrupt a few years earlier was a pet store, I still had some stock left over that could be used as dungeon furniture and tools. Also, I had a better than average understanding of animal behavior and training techniques.  While areas of play that I was inexperienced with were a little intimidating in the beginning, I felt totally confident offering puppy play sessions. Many of my sessions in those early days included some puppy play, and it was quite enjoyable. Somewhere over the years though, it fell off my advertised interest list and now I can't remember the last time I had a request for it. It wasn't that I completely lost interest in it, I honestly don't recall when I stopped including it. Chances are I placed an ad that had a word limit on it, I edited it out for brevity and it never made it back into the next ad I ran.
Now having revisited it, I realize I miss those sessions. There are components I would add now that I hadn't thought of then and I suspect Mistress Sarah would find it an easy & fun introduction to professional sessions.
So I think I'm going to do some shopping this week. The first order of business is a good kennel. I'm inclined to buy this one:
It even comes in pink! Although it's out of stock right now, I'm sure if I looked beyond Amazon, I could find it. I like the open wire, I'll be able to see my puppy to ensure his safety and that he's not misbehaving while he's contained. 

 But then I was also looking at this one:



This is what I would use & recommend for an actual puppy. The molded plastic would feel cave-like to the pet inside. Actual canines appreciate a place that is all their own, perhaps my subbie puppies would also? 
Then I think we would need this
That's something I didn't have in those early days, but I very much want now. I wish it had some cheek spots to complete the look of a Doberman which it clearly looks modeled after. 
Then there's just picking up a couple of feeding dishes, chew toys, and balls to chase.
How many of my mostly mute readers have tried puppy play? Is it something you enjoy? Or if you haven't experienced it, is it something you would like to try? 


1 comment:

  1. I never tried it before, but I presume that if the chance ever comes, I would do it.

    ReplyDelete