Long Distance

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A Quick Post by Mistress, Link to a New Post by slave allan

As I said in my last post, I am just swamped with electronic-paperwork and assorted projects in and out of the dungeon. A new one was added to my plate last night, my landlord has asked if I could move from my lovely second-floor space to his third-floor unit. In truth, the third floor is in better condition overall; but smoking Mistress Cassidy wants to climb 2 flights of stairs not the fuck at all. There was a legitimate and acceptable reason for the move, and I will be accommodating his request while swearing quite a bit about it. Local subbies wishing to be of service, message me immediately to help me move my gear.
While tackling some of the assorted, never-ending electric paper stuff this rainy afternoon, I had a notification that my LD collared slave allan had updated his blog. I assigned him a subject matter earlier in the week, and then quite forgot about it. The ding of the notification was a welcomed break from the monotonous youtube video I was watching that explains the steps for a vanilla project I am working on. slave allan's assignment was to write about chastity devices. I love chastity devices & key holding. I may write an entry about it soon, but this isn't that entry. I know chastity is not a hot button for slave allan. I believe he would endure it if I requested it, but it would be impractical at this time for the dynamics of our contract. It has been my intention recently to assign him tasks and administer punishments that are outside of his knowledge base but of course within his comfort zone. Remind me to share the story about why he had to stick his hand in maple syrup for 10 minutes. Chastity training fit that bill for this week's blog assignment. As I knew it would be, his entry is a quick but thorough exploration of the history of male chastity devices, well-worded commentary on current use and a few picture examples of modern devices. The history component was his own spin on the assignment, which I appreciate. I  have no use for mindless drones who write what I dictate without expanding on the ideas. After the maple syrup punishment, I felt my devoted secretary slave would appreciate a little public praise.
So go check out his blog, and wait for my follow up on what I love about chastity training soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mistress, for those kind words, I like to think that I keep my writing interesting. I have read to many erotic stories where the author starts every idea or sentence with the phrase "And then" As I write I can hear my high school literature teachers saying, "describe your actions, find more creative ways to open and close a quote with more excitement than "he said" or "says she". So, I will continue to embellish my writing in the future.
    You are quite right Mistress, if asked or commanded to I would endure and wear a chastity cage for you. Maybe in the future the moon and the planets will align and the right conditions will present itself and I will have no choice but to follow your judgement and be locked in a chastity cage for the duration of your sentence.
    Mistress I have found more photos of my sticky and yucky punishment. If you need them for your post let me know.

    ReplyDelete