Long Distance

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Monday's List: On Tuesday

New! Sqweel Go USB Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator











My vanilla world has been a little full the past few days, so this week's Monday List took til Tuesday to exist. Oops. 
  • Available Days: I'm not sure if I have any days open this week. Again, my vanilla obligations are a bit more full than normal. I may have some time open on Thursday, the weekend looks promising too. 
  • New Toys: No toy shopping again this week 😞 But remember when I mentioned that affiliate program that didn't want to work with an adult website? If you're a new reader, don't worry about it. What you need to know now is that my blog & website were approved to promote a wicked cool adult store. The store is called "Love Honey". They offer a great points program, you get a # of points for each $ you spend and then you can apply those points to future orders.  And if you order from them using a link here  or on cassidycream.com  I will receive a small commission for the referral. Expect to see reviews of some cool toys soon.   I can't seem to put the link in correctly here.... 
    Making the right sex toy choice is easy thanks to real customer sex toy reviews at Lovehoney.com
  • Nail & toe polish: My toes are still a navy blue, a pedi is on the agenda later on this rainy day. I'm thinking Goth Black. My nails are a really sweet rose colored glitter, but I've misplaced the bottle & I have no idea what the name of the color is. 
  • New Projects: I have a couple of projects that I am super excited about. Neither is really ready for the big reveal yet though. At least one of them will be unveiled in the next few days. Come back & watch for it. 
  • Ebook Updates: Ya, nothing to see here. That line on my daily To Do List has remained un-checked for days & days now. 
  • Looking forward to (scene): I think, fingers crossed, I'm finally going to get around to taking some new photos. 
  • Looking forward to (vanilla): I did get some of the work I had planned for the garden done when the weather cooperated for 1 minute the other day. Looks like it's going to rain forever now. No pony riding, and no digging in the dirt until it stops. I may build a fire in the fireplace one last time tonight though, it's really not chilly enough to justify it but I'm going to miss it over the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment