Long Distance

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Busy Week in the Dungeon



I need to think of an actual name for the studio/dungeon. I'm a big fan of naming spaces. Nothing has stuck for the new space yet, and 'dungeon' just doesn't fit. While in a technical sense, that is what it is, it's not the look, feel or vibe I want it to project. It's a small, 2 bedroom unit in an otherwise unremarkable 2 family tenement. I want to embrace how small it is, make it feel warm, inviting, like a cocoon or a spiders web. I feel like the space shouldn't intimidate my subs, that's my job. 
Speaking of cocoons, my last session of this incredibly busy week was so much fun. 
All of my sessions this week were a blast. While each was totally different, foot worship was the reoccurring theme of the week. It seems like this happens often. For weeks 90% of the requests will be for a specific thing, followed by a few random sessions and then a new theme emerges. A few weeks ago everyone wanted to be spanked silly, and now it's all about my feet. After 3 other foot sessions this week, this one pictured was a welcomed spin on the theme. This sub had his own, total restraint, body bag. Inside his arms were slid into 2 pockets, completely immobilizing them. The bag has three zipper pulls on one zipper path, and then to be absolutely certain the subbie isn't escaping, there's a half a dozen buckling straps from the neck to the feet. It doesn't go over the head, just from the shoulders down. The multi-zipper pulls allows for the arrangement you see here; open at the chest for a little nipple torture and open at his bits because no matter how vulnerable one might feel when totally restrained in a virtual stranger's living room, also having your manhood exposed will take you a level even deeper. 
Last week was my busiest week in a long time and I am still a bit top high from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment