Long Distance

Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday's List: April 17th

Mistress had a wonderful Easter with friends and family that I do not get to see nearly often enough. I hope my readers and subs had the same. I am refreshed and eager to swing my flogger soon.
A week ago I introduced a new, regular feature on this blog. The Monday List, last week's can be found here. The following is this week's list:

  • Available Days: I have time available Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday this week.
  • New Toys: Sadly I have not done any toy shopping. It's on the agenda to order a new ball gag, seems one of my favorites disappeared. 
  • Nail & toe polish: My pamper toes are sporting a navy blue, my fingernails are naked at the moment. Before the day is over they'll be "Crime of Passion" red. 
  • New Projects: I assigned Slave allan, a project that amused me last week. I must remember to follow up & see if he completed it satisfactorily. 
  • Ebook Updates: I'm excited to share that my ebook idea came off the "To Do Soon" list, and moved to the "Off to a Good Start" list. A slow start, just 450 words without editing, but a slow start is still a start. 
  • Looking forward to (scene): I have a couple of fun sessions scheduled for this week. If you ask nicely perhaps I'll share the details in an upcoming post. If you beg and whimper, maybe I'll post pictures too.  
  • Looking forward to (vanilla): Gardening! I planted about 150 bulbs last fall; daffodils, tulips, irises, gladiolas and saffron crocuses. They're all poking through the soil, and 2 yellow daffodils are just about ready to bloom. This week I'll be spring cleaning the veggie beds and making final decisions about what I'm planting this year. 





.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear divine and glorious Mistress I please please beg of you to provide to your loyal follower a description of you working your magic in you play place. Please Mistress from my point of view right now I have a perfect line of site with your beautiful navy blue toes and from down here looking up your powerful dominate legs past you strong and deviously evil hands holding that favorite flogger of yours, to that spot on your stern chin that I stare at since I do not have permission to look you in the eyes. I swear I will do whatever you please if only you would be so kind to share with your subs pictures of your play place and you at work with one lucky sub to be in your radiant presences. Oh please, please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,
    please Mistress. If I was in your presences Ma'am, I would be pleading and grovelling at your feet for all your follower who are shy to speak to a superior woman as yourself to share your fun in your sessions.

    ReplyDelete