Long Distance

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Guest Post: Slave Joe's Edging Adventures

I thought we should switch things up here a bit. Mistress has been naval gazing in her blog for a few entries now, which is my prerogative but I thought my mute little readers might like something new. To that end I requested my long distance slave, slave J* share his thoughts on his current experience. Mistress has introduced him to edging. I'm going easy on him, he's a newbie and I didn't wish to overwhelm him. The following are his thoughts in his words.

Day 1
When you gave me this edging task I kinda thought it would just be something new to try and it would be easy. It is harder than I thought. This morning it took me a little over 4 minutes to edge. I tried to hold as long as I could but after about 15 seconds I had to stop. I did not have an orgasm but fluid came out. I cleaned up but when I stood up more flowed out. For 2 hours after I really felt the urge to have an orgasm. Then this evening I went slower and it took me about 7 minutes to edge. I tried slowing down to almost stopping and then slowly masturbate again. I lasted 32 second this time. There was a lot more fluid this time and when I pulled my pants up and stood up, it just flowed out. I had to change my underpants. Now I just want to masturbate and reach orgasm. This is a very frustrating experience.

Day 2
This is a strange experience. I am masturbating in the morning before I go to work and again at night when I get home. It keeps me aroused all day long. It is really getting difficult Mistress. Today was not much different. In the morning I was erect in about 5 minutes and was able to stay on edge for 40 seconds. There was still a lot of fluid coming out. This evening it still took me about 5 minutes to edge but I could only edge for 10 seconds. I could tell if I did not stop I would have an orgasm. I did not have much fluid come out at all. I still feel very aroused though. 

I am really starting to struggle with the need for release. Mistress Cassidy may I Please! have an orgasm? ( Just received an email from my Mistress, she said no to continue edging). 

slave j*

It's Mistress again. He is actually on day 3 now, and I just sent him his instructions for tomorrow. Silly sub thought just because he said please I was going to let him orgasm. But he is doing such a good job, I thought I could extend just a little kindness so I gave him a choice. Tomorrow he may orgasm if he wishes, but he will have to find the time to edge 3 times a day daily for the next few days. Or if he chooses to delay one more day, he may orgasm on Friday and take the weekend off from his task. Let's see how much self-control he has. I am hoping that he has none! I think the entries from having to edge 3 times a day will be far more entertaining than an entry that reads I was a good sub, delayed my gratification and had a relaxing weekend.

3 comments:

  1. How did it go?? What did he choose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's an update entry scheduled to post on Wednesday. But you know I can't keep a secret. So I'll just say that I was very happy with his choice.

      Delete