Long Distance

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Edging Update with Slave J*

Day 4

I elected to orgasm and edge 3 times a day until directed to stop by my Mistress.

Day 5

I did as instructed and edged 3 times. The first time I was erect in about a minute. I think because I still feel the need to orgasm. I was able to edge for 1:15 seconds. A record of sorts. The second time I was erect in a little over 2 minutes. I was able to hold the edge for almost 50 seconds. The 3rd time I was erect in about 2 minutes. I was able to edge for about 50 seconds again. I am not getting much fluid but I feel like I am at the same point I was before I had an orgasm. I am very aroused. 

Day 6

I again edged 3 times. The first time it took me about a minute to get erect. I was able to edge for about 30 seconds before I stopped. The second time it took about a minute again to get erect and I could not edge very long at all, 10 seconds maybe. I am again getting lots fluid. The 3rd time I was erect in less than a minute. I reached the edge and stopped. I just had to stop. I fear what you will have me do if I orgasm.

My testicles are doing a constant dance. I feel them moving around all the time. Also it seems I have swelling between my legs. I can actually feel it when I sit. I am so aroused. I know you are at a party so there is no need to ask for relief because you will not see this till morning. This is turning into a masturbation marathon.I am starting to question my decision to orgasm earlier in the week Mistress.

Day 7

Since I had the day off I decided to edge earlier to get it over with. I am getting erect really fast because I am so aroused. I can not edge for more than 5 seconds or so. I just get so close to orgasm, when I get to edge, that anything will cause me to orgasm. I have to stop because I do not want to fail. My testicles have a mild ache every time I stopped today. They are also in perpetual motion. I never had any idea that it would be this much of a struggle. I thinking edging 3 times so close together was a bad idea too. Thank you Mistress for the next 2 days off from edging. I hope that relieves the frustration of feeling the need to orgasm. 

2 comments:

  1. Your devotion to your mistress is all you need to do this. I'm sure she is proud of you. give her what she demands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to have an online slave someday. Will there be anymore stories about your cyber slaves. How is Slave J doing. Does he still edge for you

    ReplyDelete