Long Distance

Monday, March 26, 2018

Teasers... with Pictures







I had a glorious weekend. Friday was Princess Gemini's Bunny Ball in Providence. The continued uncertainty of the weather in New England seemed to lead to a smaller crowd than our average Friday. But it's all good, most of my favorite people were there. Including this little smoke show, my stylist Miss Hazey
She wasn't what I was looking for, I put out an ad specifically looking for a gay, male stylist. Forgive my sexism here, but Mistress felt she needed a new dude friend who I would know with absolute certainty wasn't trying to get in my panties. And she is far younger than Mistress would normally be inclined to have much faith in. I love hanging out with twenty-somethings at parties. I especially love when I outlast them on the dance floor & they stare in awe when I say I do this 2-4 nights a week. But let's be honest,  the bubble-gum crowd isn't noted for their dedication or loyalty. Mistress needs to depend on her stylist. I need to know they'll remember the spare stockings, polish & quick dry for a touch up, I need to know they'll be on time and that they'll leave their noise & drama at home. But the little minx was persistent. She simply kept asking for a chance while simultaneously there was a distinct lack of 30-something gay stylist tripping over themselves to be my new bestie. Once I was quiet enough to hear, the universe really was trying to tell me this is the one. She's such a cutie. She is timely. A wee bit of noise & drama, but nothing Mistress can't correct with a low wattage zap collar. Two silly things cinched it. She wears a necklace that nearly matches my own. I have worn an octopus gripping a hematite globe for nearly 20 years now, I believe she said she's been rocking her talon gripped orb for 6. The other is that she identified herself as a "fisherman", lolz. Mistress makes no apologies for her super sized ego that needs constant feeding. How did exotic dancer Cassidy find the courage to be naked in a room full of strangers? How does Mistress Cassidy command the respect and admiration of her subbies & strangers? By knowing, at all times, I am the baddest bitch you will ever meet. There is little to no chance that I am ever going to share my body with you, but you will give me your soul and you will never, ever forget me. That's what my ego looks like, and it's maintenance requires constant vigilance. My Miss Hazey said to me in one of our first conversations, with her eyelashes flashing at me & the hand motions to go with the story, "I'm an ego-maniac. I love constant validation. So I am a fisherman. I bait the hook and just toss it out there. Do I look pretty in this color? Do you love my shoes? And then I reel that compliment right in.". Yes, that was the moment I recognized I found the right stylist. Now the little tease has Mistress all a flutter at our parties & business planning meetings. She 'submits' to my floggings at parties so she can torment me with that ass. She makes Mistress glow, and isn't that the job of a stylist?



Ahem
Let's not blow up that ego too quickly. She has her short-comings, minor as they are. Does she video call me at 10a, when she knows damn well my head only kissed my pillow 3 hours before? Yes she does. Does she lack a filter and an understanding of that what's appropriate for the dance floor is not appropriate for planning meetings? When the woman who will tag her metamor (poly term, it means partner of one's partner) on her personal facebook with a threat of sending our favorite sadist an invitation to beat her ass and tag her mother in the pictures of it, tells you that you lack a filter that's saying something.

I adore her though.
She understands Tops need aftercare sometimes too

Truly from the bottom of my icy heart, I just love her.

I have plans for her. Watch for the announcement, it'll be a big one.

4 comments:

  1. You look great together. I look forward to seeing you both more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying to comment and the internet seems to hate me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I love you- fuck the internet if it doesn't know how cool you are <3

      Delete