Long Distance

Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday: May 8th 2017

It's a week into May, and so far, it's getting a mixed review from me. While it hasn't been utterly dead in the studio, it has been slower than I would like. I have been clicking away at the keyboard. I've made steady and significant progress on several projects, but I haven't completed one yet. The garden is exploding with flowers from all the rain, while the riding ring  is ankle deep mud. Over all I suppose all is well, but there is definitely room for improvement. 
Let's get on with the list. 
  • New Toys: It's been a few weeks since I mentioned picking this up, I finally had a chance to try it out. (The picture will be at the bottom. I can't seem to post it here without messing up the formatting.) It's the pink seat bouncy seat with a built in, vibrating, oh I hate to be vulgar but I'm at a loss for a delicate term for it. The pink seat with the big vibrating cock. There just say it and move on. It came from Love Honey, which you will find the link to right over there----> on the sidebar, and if you order through that link I will get a little commission. I forget the exact price, but it was under $40 and my order qualified for free shipping. The shipping was lightning fast, and the packaging was completely discreet. Just another big brown box like my mail carrier is use to dropping on my doorstep every few days. It has to be blown up of course, I don't know if you could affix a bicycle pump to the valve. I know if you are me you can hand it off to a slutty sissy submissive (try saying that 3 times fast), and promise them they can be the first to try it out if they blow it up. I think most ladies would find the toy to be a great size, and the range of vibration to be pretty standard. My slutty sissy submissives though will probably think it looks a bit too small and then find it is actually a bit too big when they try to use it. Covered with latex and plenty of lube, with patience it'll fit.Because it's a seat, and we had it set up on the floor, gravity wanted to challenge patience and have it slide home faster. Setting it up on the edge of a bed may make it easier to use, and I suspect for taller than average subs, it would be much more comfortable on a surface higher than the floor. I'm very happy with the purchase. There are certainly better, oh here we go again with the vulgarity, there are better fucking machines on the market. They sell for significantly more than $40 bucks. This was inexpensive, seems very durable, and it is easy to clean. If one doesn't have a private playroom where one can display big pink cocks on a bouncy chair, inflating and deflating for storing after each use might become a pain in the ass. But in my studio it can sit right in the middle of my toy room. 
  • Nails & Toes: They're naked again. I have a professional mani & pedi scheduled later this week. 
  • New Projects: I believe I will be unveiling the project I've been fine-tuning this week. The next entry should be the big announcement and I think the next entry will be on Wednesday. Another project that really needs to go on the To Do List, is creating an email sign-up gadget. Then you'd be notified whenever there was a new post or project. 
  • Looking Forward To (Scene): I believe I am going to do a double Mistress scene with a very good friend, a talented life style player I've been trying to convince to join me in sessions for years, later in the month. For now it is a one time engagement, but my fingers are crossed that she'll love it and regularly join me in the dungeon. 
  • Looking Forward To (Vanilla): Things are relatively quiet in my vanilla life. It's almost, but not quite time to schedule the first camping trip of the season. Almost but not quite time to open the pool for the summer. 
And there it is in all it's vulgar glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment