Long Distance

Monday, October 8, 2018

Have You Missed Me?


How much have you missed me? Have you been pining away for me? Holding your breath desperately wishing I would return? And yet you didn't send me presents, or flowers for my new space. We really need to work on how you express your feelings. 
lolz
I've missed my blog so much. There's a half dozen, half completed entries stored organically in the left side lobe. This one and at least one other will make it out into a shareable form, the others will likely get lost in idea purgatory. Oh well, only the strong survive. 
I had every intention of focusing on my blog during my time in Richmond, the best of intentions. Do you see Samuel Jackson about to waste Flock of Seagulls every time you hear best of intentions too? Let's not talk about our intentions, best or otherwise, let's focus instead on what has happened.  
Right before I left Massachusetts a good friend in Virginia reached out to offer her condo to me. She has a commitment that has her traveling at this time too, and her place would be sitting empty if I didn't need it. Isn't it funny how things come together when one is on the right path? An affordable and comfortable space to use pretty much as long as I need, I can take my time looking for a space that meets all of my needs. The universe is so kind to me. 
My travel schedule was changed by factors beyond my control. The plan was to be back in Massachusetts October 5th, it is the 8th and here I am in Richmond. It inconvenienced me, but I am trying my best to remember what I said above, things work out when one is on the right path. It is so much easier to remember when the unexpected thing is happy surprise. It isn't too hard to accept being in Richmond longer than planned. I am thrilled to be home again. I am not sure when I will be returning to Massachusetts next, but it will be within the next few weeks. I believe I will be able to commit to dates within the next few days. If we had tentative plans during my return please know that I will be reaching out to you as soon as my plans are firm.  
I have 2 new projects I had planned on unveiling in this post today, but I think the official announcement is being pushed back to Thursday's Q&A post with slave allan. I may let it slip before then on Insta- you know how bad Mistress is with surprises. You do follow me on Instagram, right? 
The scene in Richmond is as different from Massachusetts as it was when I was here before. Submissives are reaching out tentatively. I am hearing similar stories from each. It has been a long time since a professional of note called Richmond home. Traveling dommes and would-be dommes pop up from time to time. The standards and ethics of each varying greatly. The subs here are reluctant to session at a hotel, and try harder for a public pre-session meeting. I'll indulge them until my permanent space is established. I am so happy to be home, and I am so looking forward to expanding the scene experience here. 
Oh and I did a thing five days ago. I wasn't planning on talking about it until the 10th, until it was a thing I did 7 days ago. See above and how horrible I am with surprises. I quit smoking. I feel much more confident this time is The Time. Five days no slipping up, no stolen drags off of friends smokes or 2 AM quiet my thoughts emergency smokes. I step away when I am around smokers. I accept it is my responsibility to not ask, not theirs to say no to me. And when my thoughts have been overwhelming, which sometimes they are, I remember all the other problem solving skills I have. Smoking was never really a problem solving tool, it was just its own problem that needed to be fed so I could deal with other things. I don't suspect I am going to talk about it much more after this post. I will probably announce that it has been a week on Facebook on Wednesday and that will likely be the last of it. 
Mistress has a full week ahead of her. There are promotional photos to take, and announcements to pen. Getting back on track with the pace I want to keep here. New local subbies to grace with my presence. And a return to Massachusetts to plan.  Find me on the platforms below and watch for the big announcements... 


VIRTUAL SPACES:
Phone: 207-730-9839
Text ONLY: 401-287-2877
email: cassidycream15@gmail.com
Fetlife: MistressCassidy
Twitter: Cassidy Cream
Insta: Cassidy Cream
Snap: cassidycream
KIK: Mistresscassidycream
KIK Groups: 
Pretty feet of Massachusetts & RI
RI Footlovers
Erotic Hypnosis with Mistress Cassidy Cream
Airtightlifestyle.com: Mistress Cassidy
Blog:
https://mistresscassidycreamsmusings.blogspot.com/

1 comment: