Long Distance

Monday, October 22, 2018

Finally Formally Unveiling New Project

      Happy Monday. I didn't time travel this weekend. This post is being penned on Monday afternoon, long after the goal of all posts posting at 11:11 AM on the day they are assigned. Slightly off-schedule, but overall staying on task. I hope to catch up the posts for the rest of the week tomorrow, and be back on schedule too. 

     Monday posts are for lists, schedules and announcing new stuff. Let's get on with it. 
     Mistress is still in Richmond, Virginia. This is both a wonderful, and an awful thing. Richmond feeds my soul,I will stay here until I am old and gray and really not complain about it much. But I do have things to do in Massachusetts. My regulars are blowing up my phone, and I am so sorry that I still don't have travel dates firmly established. I very much want to see my favorite bottoms. I love that I am meeting new subs here, but I haven't been here long enough to have the same connection established with them. There is something so special about seeing a client you have known for a decade, can't have that in a place you have only been for 2 months. I have projects on hold with Mistresses Liberty and Dahlia, and several lovely little subbies that I am so disappointed that I have to continue to reschedule. I also need to claim my winter wardrobe, and move my belongings to long term storage or light them on fire, whatever feels right in the moment. The things that altered my plans were beyond my control. I am now reclaiming all control of all things, and seeing what I can do to magic a trip up soon. So please know coming back to Massachusetts is very high on my To Do List, it is a top 10 item on a list that is at least 100 items long. When I know dates, you will know dates. I will announce it loudly on all platforms. 

     The new project that has kicked off. If you follow me anywhere you have probably already caught the soft launch. Deep breath and dive, let's say it out loud: Mistress Cassidy is now offering live cam shows with Chaturbate. Expect to see assorted affiliate promotional stuff added to the blog as soon as I have a chance to redecorate here. Can I share a thing? I am the boldest person I know, excuse my ego but it is a true statement. Anxiety, fear, worry, these feelings are not ones I am terribly familiar with and when they do pop up, (I am human I do feel these things occasionally) I tell them to sit back down and stay out of my way. This idea caused me some anxiety. It was suggested months ago, with much encouragement and solid reasoning behind it, by someone who's opinion I value greatly. They pointed out that I can stay in touch with my regulars no matter where I am. That I can grow my base, and reach subs everywhere. There may have been some ego feeding compliments too, ones appreciating the things one can see and ones that really feed me by recognizing the parts of me you can not. I was terribly resistant to the idea. But not for the reasons you might think. It had nothing to do with modesty, Mistress has no modesty. It was thoughts like, what does the optics on that look like? Does this negatively impact my brand? Real Dommes don't cam. Real Dommes do not take requests from boys. Real Dommes are all sexuality and no sex. I am Mistress Cassidy Cream. I have 20 years invested in the scene. I am a real domme. I am also an exhibitionist. I love an audience. I tease boys and I really like it. I work as a cam model now, ergo, real Dommes cam now. 

You can find me HERE most nights, I sign on around midnight EST and hang out until around 3 AM. 

Oh! I nearly forgot to share, and that's kind of cool. I nearly forgot because it feels like such a non-thing 99% of the time already. Mistress is 19 days cigarette-free. A week ago I tried to smoke a cigar, it was foul & gross, so it doesn't count at all. If it did, a week ago is a long time ago and clearly it didn't cause me to start back up again. 

VIRTUAL SPACES:
Chaturbate: mistresscassidycream
Phone: 207-730-9839
Text ONLY: 401-287-2877
email: cassidycream15@gmail.com
Fetlife: MistressCassidy
Twitter: Cassidy Cream
Insta: Cassidy Cream
Snap: cassidycream
KIK: Mistresscassidycream
KIK Groups: 
Pretty feet of Massachusetts & RI
RI Footlovers
Erotic Hypnosis with Mistress Cassidy Cream
Airtightlifestyle.com: Mistress Cassidy
Blog:
https://mistresscassidycreamsmusings.blogspot.com/

3 comments: