Long Distance

Monday, July 3, 2017

Mistress Went Shopping!

How much does Mistress love Amazon? No in & out of the heat, no lines, and no muggles. From the comfort of my laptop, with a cold Diet Pepsi and a burning smoke, I can just click what I want and the postman brings it to my doorstep. I love Amazon and I love my mail carrier.
What did Mistress buy? I bought fun new toys for my good little subbies of course....
A doggie mask for puppy play like I mentioned recently. The eye mask is detachable so good puppies may be allowed to watch Mistress from their cage.

A new ball gag with attached nipple clamps. My ball gag went missing recently. Next subbie is going to pay with stretched nipples for whoever it was that pocketed a keepsake from Mistress. 



A waterproof, purple, Hatchi knock off. I have an original, corded Hatchi. Great tool, but it's so loud and limited with its cord. It is also harder to clean. This pretty little toy has one continuous silicon outer layer, and no nooks,and crannies to worry about.


And what I am most excited about: WIGS! It was so hard to narrow it down to just 3. There's 6 more in my shopping cart for the next time I go on a shopping spree. I opted for these two similar ones to compare brands. Each line has several more I plan on purchasing. 


And the last one is just for fun. It's not particularly high quality, and I don't expect it to last. But isn't it adorable? 

2 comments:

  1. Who ever the first subbie is, he is going to be one lucky sub getting to be the first to try your new toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine how much fun that new ball gag is going to be.

    ReplyDelete