Long Distance

Thursday, March 30, 2017



Timing is a funny thing sometimes.
Before writing the last post about my intention to begin offering online & distance training, I set a task for My secretary slave. His task was to find 3 adult websites that have affiliate marketing programs. I had found one on my own that I was excited to work with, a company that I use often for adult items. I had hoped to do regular reviews of their products here in my blog. You'll notice I'm not referring to them by name. When I was nearly finished with their application process, their terms of agreement doc was the last to check off on & submit. They don't allow adult websites & blogs to market their products. A company that specializes in dildos & cock rings, doesn't want to be associated with adult websites. Go figure.
Anyway, back to the story. I didn't give him parameters. I didn't say, I'm not interested in sketchy websites selling penis enlargement supplements, for example. I'm not at all interested in those programs of course, but it was a test. Would he, after several months of online communication, know that I am only interested in reputable companies offering quality products. Products I would honestly be interested in trying out and if happy with, would be confident in suggesting them to my subs & readers.
I'm happy to say he passed. He completed the task before the deadline & sent companies that I will likely feature here & on my website Cassidy Cream  in the future. One in particular stood out, so I choose to investigate that one further first.
And this is it. Adult toys that can be remotely controlled from anywhere with a phone app. Considering my intention to begin offering distance training, this is exactly what I need that I didn't know existed. I am absolutely stoked by the idea of sending my online subs out into the real world, stuffed & plugged under their vanilla garments, and that I can, at my whim, start their bottoms humming. I am a safety conscious Domme, I would of course know their schedule well enough to not have them distracted while driving or operating dangerous equipment; but I would so set them to throb while they were at a pub after work or while they went for their afternoon jog.
Use the link above if you wish to purchase a toy for yourself, use this link if you'd like to gift Me with something fun:  https://www.lovense.com/wish-list/zxfm


1 comment:

  1. A test hun...Mistress :) You have taken a huge interest in those diabolical fun toys. I wonder if anyone reading your blog will leave a comment on such a delicious idea for online training with a long distance subs. I look forward to reading the blog with your reviews on the Hush butt plug after testing it on a sub.

    ReplyDelete