Long Distance

Monday, March 6, 2017

This is Who I Am



So many lifetimes ago, before I was Mistress Cassidy professional dominatrix, I was Cassidy Cream, exotic dancer. I worked primarily with my best friend, a beautiful, intelligent woman who danced under the stage name Tabitha. We were both in our twenties. I was about to graduate from college, she had recently finished. I was in a committed, long term, relationship, she was single. It was an experience unlike any other. For a few hours each week, I escaped from my vanilla life that was already quite full of obligations and I became a version of myself I never knew existed before. In front of my mirror I transformed physically. I painted my face like a drag queen.Wearing colors that in my day life were far too bright, far too glamorous, just far too much everything. My hair that I tend to keep tucked or tied up, I let out, full, big and  beautiful. I wore seductive clothing, sparkly costumes, mile high shoes, that again were much too much for the real world, but  are the uniforms of a dancer. On the often long drives to shows, we transformed mentally. All of the normal inhibitions, anxieties, and self-doubts that I believe everyone carries, must be shed before one can be naked in a room full of strangers.We would use every confidence building technique we had ever read about or learned in a workshop, and push those ideas far beyond their intended boundaries in our conversations. For about 7 years, each weekend, we took a hall pass from the real world & slipped into an alternative universe of excitement and decadence.
One of the things that Tabitha was fond of saying was, "...this is what I do, not who I am." I believe, I don't presume to speak for her, but I believe it was her way of staying grounded. Perhaps a way to keep the wall between her true self and the persona she created to do her job firmly intact. I do not believe she was ashamed of what she did, but rather that for her dancing was a means to an end. She saw where it ended for her, and she kept that mile marker firmly in sight. 
I have heard similar sentiments expressed by others in the professional bdsm scene. While I believe I understand their point of view, and I certainly respect their holding of it; it is not a sentiment I share. 
I am Cassidy Cream. I am Mistress Cassidy. Domination is my calling, my vocation and my art. I do not turn up the volume to become Mistress Cassidy, I dial back to pass by day in the vanilla world. I am sensual. My curiosity tends towards deviant. I am a keeper of secrets, and a witness to truth. I am an explorer, and an artist. I love what I do because it is the natural & right extension of who I am.  
My sessions, our time together, is magical. In the cozy warmth of my playspace, you will not be asked to be strong, capable or any of the other mundane expectations society places upon males. You will be pushed far beyond those. You will be expected to be honest, sincere, candid. You will choose to be naked, exposed, and vulnerable. You will do this because you will understand both that I have carved out this safe space for you to do so, and because you understand that this is what I require. Your vulnerability is your true tribute.

Chaturbate: Mistress can be found on cam most nights after midnight until about 3 A.M. EST here:
email: cassidycream15@gmail.com
Fetlife: MistressCassidy
Groups on Fetlife:
https://fetlife.com/groups/175329
https://fetlife.com/groups/166037
Twitter: Cassidy Cream
Insta: Cassidy Cream
Snap: cassidycream
KIK: Mistresscassidycream

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely written as well Ma'am, I look forward to your next installment

    ReplyDelete