Long Distance

Monday, August 21, 2017

Q & A with Mistress Part Two

I enjoyed how the first Q&A (click here to read) went and hope to make it a regular feature. Of course it would be much easier to insure that it becomes a regular feature if all my mute fans would submit a question or two for me to answer.  Poor slave allan is going to run out of questions. 

Once again my owner has graced us with the answers to a couple of my question. So, who am I. Simply put, I am Mistress Cassidy collared slave allan, otherwise referred to as her secretary slave. This is the second time Mistress has given us a glimpse behind the women who owns me. And with luck this will not be the last time either. If you have not read Mistress’s first Q@A please take a moment later on to check it out. In that blog Mistress bluntly pointed out that typos that got by me would be punished. So in an attempt to save of any errors, I have use my Word program to help me catch any mistakes.
Mistress I am reasonable sure there are no mistakes in my spelling or grammar. But if a reader or youself find one, please point it out so I can learn from my mistake. I have had this project for quite sometime, and I hope my work is pleasing enough to my owner, to earns me brownie points against my tardiness.  Now lets move onto the Q and A
                                           Inline image 2




When everything is said and done at the end of the day. How does Mistress Cassidy unwind? Social Media or Television.
I spend entirely too much time online, but I don't consider that downtime. Most days I spend a couple hours online screening messages, responding and promoting my sessions. I also have a couple vanilla projects that require an online presence doing much the same things in different settings.  I always imagine that I'm going to be able to sit at my laptop, whip through these tasks and then get spend some time catching up with friends, indulging my Pinterest addiction and veg out with an audio-book or eBook. Of course, it never works out that way. As to what do I watch when I have time to relax. I love how entertainment has evolved in my lifetime. I love that at any time, on any day, I can check out a new to me show. If I love it I can binge as many available episodes and/or seasons as my schedule allows. I loved the Handmaiden's Tale. I thought the show did a great job staying true to the original story. I liked Harlots and I am impatiently waiting to find out when the next season will be released. I am a Dr. Who fan and I am so excited that the next doctor is being played by Jodie Whittaker. I have a love-hate relationship with Game of Thrones- which has not stayed true to the books & the cliff hangers make me want to hurt someone. I'm a fan of Criminal Minds, I love that Paget Brewster has returned to the series and I am not sad that Thomas Gibson left. I am sad that Orphan Black is on its last season. And my other favorite reality show, Project Runway, is just about to start up again- so I am super excited about that too. 
Inline image 3 Inline image 4 Inline image 5 Inline image 7
                                                                Just some Of Mistress Cassidy's favorite shows


With all the different fashions you have seen over the years, what is your opinion of the clothing that young adults are wearing now. And would you consider the clothing too revealing? 
Not at all. I'm turning 45 this November. As a teen the most influential fashion icons for me were Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Sheila E, Prince and artists like them.
     Inline image 8  Inline image 10  Inline image 9 Inline image 11
Madonna in ruffly skirts with net tops & combat boots, Cyndi with half her head shaved, two tons of thrift store jewelry and plaid evening gowns, and Prince with one-legged pants and cropped top formal jackets- I loved those looks. I was just a bit too young for first wave punk, but the way the individuality and rebellious looks of punk trickled into mainstream pop at the time had a lasting effect on my personal style. I think, with few exceptions, modern fashion is uninspiring, unimaginative and rather conservative.
I don't think it's a sign of my age, but I don't get the controversy that follows stars like Miley Cyrus. I remember reading scathing reviews of her "teddy bear teddy" and bikini with the foam #1 hand prop. I didn't care for either look, but not because they were too provocative- how is a teddy bear bathing suit provocative??? I didn't care for the looks because they were goofy and she didn't look comfortable in them. And I don't mean the comfort of yoga pants, I mean the comfort of this is my body, I know I look hotter than the sun and I enjoy looking this way
                                         Inline image 12


I don't see many younger women (or men for that matter) rocking looks that they seem to own. I have seen many naked bodies in my 44 years, how much or how little clothing one wears is no longer surprising, shocking or inspiring to me. Confidence is the only thing that catches my eye these days.  

1 comment:


  1. We're okay for the time being with questions Mistress. But you are
    correct Ma'am there is a limit to how many interesting question a
    slave can come up with. Mistress I would be more than happy as your
    slave, to receive questions from subs, that maybe to nervous to
    approach an honest to goodness Domme. I could field their question to
    you. And give the sub the proper credit for their question.

    ReplyDelete