Long Distance

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Q&A with Mistress Cassidy

I've decided to introduce a new, I hope regular, feature for the blog. I was finding it challenging to come up with topics to write about when I have the chance to write. No shortage of ideas while I'm driving, or riding the horse or flogging some sub; but when there is a moment with a pen or a keyboard- amnesia. The idea, the following entry- to allow my secretary sub to ask me questions, scene & vanilla, to send him the answers in short-hand and for him to create the entry from there. The entry below are my answers to slave allan's questions. Typos that got by slave allan will be punished, so please feel free to point them out....and feel free to submit your own questions for me to answer in future entries.

Hi I am Mistress Cassidy's collared slave allan. Recently Mistress has permitted me to ask her several question, to allow me to get to know my owner even better. The response that follows are just but the first of many I asked. If it pleases Mistress, she may respond to some of the other questions in the future. I hope you enjoy reading Mistress's answers as much as I did.


Network Television is littered with every reality shows imaginable. Does this programming interest you? If yes, is there a favorite that you would feel comfortable telling us. I'm not a fan of most reality TV. There have been a couple shows over the years that I enjoyed, like Surreal Life, and Celebrity Rehab. The only reality show I currently watch is RuPaul's Drag Race, which I absolutely love. I've been a loyal fan since the first season and have caught a few of the Queens live shows. If you are wondering what to get the Mistress who has everything for her birthday or Christmas, tickets to any drag show in Boston, Worcester or Providence would be a great idea.  

Inline image 2                  Inline image 4 


Books like Harry Potter to 50 shades are very popular in today society. From an assignment when you made me find a book list for you I know you like to read. Do you enjoy the books being published today? Or do you prefer the classics.  I find the examples you choose amusing. I love one of those series so much I camped out for one the books releases, and I disliked the other so very much that it's been added to the very short list of books I didn't finish reading. Go ahead, guess which is which. Now to answer your question. I'll read anything, and I read as much as I can squeeze into the extra minutes of every day. There was an interview with Freddie Mercury where he states that he'll sleep with anybody. I feel that way about books, and I think I get more pleasure from this habit than Freddie got from his. I love antique cookbooks and etiquette guides. I love fantasy and science fiction. I love horror. I love short story collections. I love young adult fiction, and historical fiction. I love biographies, anyone's biography. I'm not a fan of murder and crime mystery; I know that I am not a fan because I've read at least 100 books in that genre and none are my favorites. Similarly, I don't love romance novels, but I will whip through at least a dozen this summer sitting by the pool. I'm currently reading a Stephen King short story collection; the name is escaping me & the book isn't handy. I'm also re-reading The Handmaiden's Tale and a poetry collection by a self-publish author.
I think is hard to tell the difference between rock music and country sometimes. Do you like today's artists and today's music. And which genre do you prefer. Do you really find it hard to tell the difference? If it's about sex, drugs or teen angst, it's rock. If it's about pickup trucks, girls that got away or mentions a dog, it's country. I'm not a fan of country, and there have not been many new artists in the last 5 years or so that I have really loved. Three of my favorite artists were Freddie Mercury, David Bowie, and Prince. Freddie died on my 19th birthday. And last year saw the passing of Bowie, Prince and my father. I have no living favorites.... This went somewhere depressing fast. Let's try to get back in a better groove. I love lyrics. I love when a song fits my mood or improves my mood. When I am finished with this I think I am going to put on some Marilynn Manson. And let Manson scream my angst away for me. 

Inline image 5 Inline image 6 Inline image 7




With the success of the Fast and the Furious franchise. Where would I find Mistress Cassidy in a street race. Behind the wheel of a Japanese sports car. Or would American muscle be the ride of choice. Or would we find you tucked into an Italian super carMistress Cassidy is utterly and completely not impressed by cars. My requirements for my car is that it gets me comfortably from point A to point B and that it doesn't require a car payment to exist. I haven't driven anything less than 10 years old since I was in my early 20s, and that has been by choice. That philosophy applies to pretty much all areas. I'm not impressed by status symbols or brands. I appreciate quality and durability.

 Inline image 8          Inline image 9
                     Two safe and reliable vehicles for the working Domme.<--- that was slave allan's observation, but I concur 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mistress
    You never said anything to me before about being punished for typos. Does punctuation and capitals count as typo. What about a word that is missing. It's not spelled wrong, is it a typo. Since if I point them all out, your going to punish me. Do I have still have to tell you what they are. I, and I am sure your readers would like to know. Will you be punishing me for each mistake? Or will I be getting one punishment to cover all my errors?
    Lastly Mistress, will I be required to put together a new post for you this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to say I found more errors. For my sake I hope no else finds them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that your readers what to see me suffer. It for that reason that I am not pointing out the mistakes. I also believe that no one will come forward and squeal. But I will own this. I don't know what I did wrong when I made the post. None of the pictures are visible on the blog page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not seeing the photos? I can see it when I view the page. Try reloading & see if they're still missing- are you seeing frames with x's in the corners?

      Delete
    2. Hi Ma'am I sent a message to your email :)

      Delete
  4. I will stop being a sassy slave. There are only two errors that I could find. First on the book question the s on shades should be a capital. Second on the music question there should be the word (it) right after the word (think) at the beginning of the question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress, could you or one of your valued reader tell me please. The errors I pointed out are they indeed considered a typo, or are they some other kind of fault. Also I am wondering if you readers think that these errors are deserving of a slave being punished?

    ReplyDelete