Long Distance

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Just a Little Bite of Spam

The adult toy store that I promote here on my blog and order from for my studio is introducing a new line of toys.New Toys! And they're offering a discount of $5 on orders of $30.  They're quality products, in styles that you likely know & love, in fun, cool, colors.
Disclaimer: I do receive a small referral fee when orders are placed through the links on my blog. Of all the affiliate marketing programs available to adult bloggers and bloggers in general, I promote Love Honey because I have been consistently thrilled with their products, prices and they offer great promotions.
And if you're looking to expand my offerings at my studio, I'm loving the Pegasus Pegging Kit...

1 comment:

  1. We're okay for the time being with questions Mistress. But you are
    correct Ma'am there is a limit to how many interesting question a
    slave can come up with. Mistress I would be more than happy as your
    slave, to receive questions from subs, that maybe to nervous to
    approach an honest to goodness Domme. I could field their question to
    you. And give the sub the proper credit for their question.

    ReplyDelete