Long Distance

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Do You have the Time...


to listen to me whine....

Of course not, what a stupid question. 

This week's Dance, Cum or Meditate is :

Green Day - Basket Case [Official Music Video] (youtube.com)

I wasn't an instant fan of Mr. Armstrong.  (Name redacted) youngest of the (edit) clan introduced me to (censored album name because that's a stupid & gross word) I think it was the same visit that she coined the term I still call my little vanillas. For anyone with the Major Events in Cass's life Bingo Card set, check off: that time Cass did NOT marry that boy on a dare. I love lyrics, I think I've mentioned that before. I like clever lyrics, like Billy Joel's Scenes from an Italian Restaurant. A threat to whine, swapping some pronouns and an odd pronunciation of melodramatic, it won't take much but I will need a little more than that if you want me wet. 

In my organic, small batch, local brewed, vanilla life, we just wrapped up a mini exploration of the childhood of Van Gogh. 

I found myself wondering, how talented does one have to be to be so insufferable?  Which in turn lead to some harsh inner dialog that I really need to hone my craft if this is how I present to the world. 

My poodle is already pink, I have some catching up to do.

I am sticking to writing weekly, go me. Don't bother reading the last one though. We were aiming for done, not well done. 

In my defense, I tested positive for Covid an hour or so after I hit publish. Nearly over it, still isolating, if you love me, entertain me. 

I've also been super committed to OnlyFans, keeping to the schedule I set for myself, seeing it finally pay off; I'll miss it when I pull the plug. 

Wait. What? She dyed her poodle? She's leaving OnlyFans?  


Mmm, yes don't you listen? 

Where am I going next? 

Who knows, who cares. 

My goal is to find a platform where I will never receive a message that a photo, I took of myself was removed because I failed to document that I had the creator's consent to post it. The best part is wondering if setting the bar there is still too high for 2024. 

Also, still looking for a web designer. Obvs, must be kink and adult content friendly. Feel like that bar shouldn't be hard to step over either, but here we are. 

Basketcase? Cass is striking a match, let's dance. 




Post Publish Clarity Edit: Although it is absolutely on brand for me to spur of the moment declare ftn and walk away from anything, I won't be abandoning my fans  friends on OnlyFans. I will commit firmly to another platform and invite you to follow me there. I will likely maintain my premium OnlyFans even after moving, I am sincere when I say I value loyalty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment