Long Distance

Thursday, February 1, 2024

But that ain't gonna be me

I've got one life to live and I wouldn't live it no other way. 

That's so perfectly today's vibe. Cass is definitely opting to dance to this one. Just float, sway, and hum through my day. 
January was so challenging, unexpectedly so. I fully prepared for a great month, and the universe was like oh since you've got it going on, how about you deal with this and this and maybe this too. It's all good. I am a smart girl; I will figure it out.  Can you image how much worse it would have been if I hadn't prepared for a great month? Wait, no, scratch that, never imagine worse. Fuck that noise, my imagination is really vivid. 





Daily, daily, I get to do the sh*t I love upon the daily, 
Daily, Daily, everybody go and live your daydreams. 

Deep growth happens in the challenging moments. The challenge lasts a moment, maybe two, but the growth lasts forever. Or at least as long as the lesson is remembered. 

It's a new month, I love that as much as I love Mondays. New goals, new projects, and perhaps new invitations to grow.  

Guess what... I'm co-hosting my first event in, has it really been 4 years?! I guess it has. Date and details to be shared in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Wish u all the best darling and this month would be better than before ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete