Long Distance

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Some you grew up with around the way,

And you're still real close to this very day

Dance, O or meditate? 

Whodini - Friends (Official Lyric Video) (youtube.com)


He had asked if it made me uncomfortable that my friends have seen me work. I could see how curious he was even there was a hint of incredulous in the mix. I opted to clarify that part of the story instead. See I was telling the story of how every time I catch up with <name redacted, lifelong friend> he gives me a hard time about that time I broke So & So's nose (So & So isn't a lifelong friend. Truthfully, I don't recall his name) trying to swing on a pole. Instead of answering the question my Master asked, I clarified that I wasn't at work. I wasn't stripping. I was just having fun, being silly in a night club. 

My top's question was better. I mean who cares about a nose I may have broken 25 years ago? I'm looking at you <name redacted>. 

How did I feel when people I knew saw me work while naked? Isn't that a much cooler question?

I couldn't begin to estimate how many people have seen me naked. Dancing, toy shows, public play at private events, girl-girl shows, cam shows, decades of content on Fet, and now years on OnlyFans. Oh, I guess I could have turned the question around too. Master, what would you feel if your friends watched you enjoy me in those clips you let me share? 

While I sketched the rough draft for this entry, I thought I'd be able to calculate how many friends have seen me naked though. Kept the count to those not active in the lifestyle. You know, vanilla friends, high school friends, friends from college, day job work friends, fuck gotta add moms of the little vanillas friends. I tried diligently, but I can't estimate that number either. 

Have you seen me naked?  Would you like to know how that makes me feel? Lean in sweetie, I want you to get the best view. While I have no idea who has seen me, I know with absolute certainty that if you have seen me work while naked, you have never, ever forgotten. And I f*cking love that, let's dance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment